• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just saw a commercial for a sequel to A Madea Halloween. They made a sequel.
Why?

At least Brad Jones' review of it will be glorious.

caliph95

The Madea movies still make money

Only one I watched was the diary of a mad black woman which is a shitty melodramatic movie invaded by Madea who feels like she came from a different movie and it's one of the worst movies I seen

The Madea movies still make money

Only one I watched was the diary of a mad black woman which is a shitty melodramatic movie invaded by Madea who feels like she came from a different movie and it's one of the worst movies I seen
It's like the Boondocks Soul Plane 2 joke.

tumblr_oxk77fQar01vlmn9wo1_540.jpg

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Just caught up with Super in Japanese and I have to say I was pretty lukewarm on the show for a long time but it does get a lot better later on, visually its also really well done. We should be in for a treat
in like a year and a half

Toonami should seriously consider doubling up on super episodes when buu kai is over...how many episodes are left?

Wouldn't be surprised if that happened, but we already know airing more than one episode of a show a week is expensive.

Aren't other regions premiering multiple DBS episodes a week?

caliph95

I think only Gon and Killua have been animated eating. Hisoka is plenty human governed by a bunch of impulses, he just can't restrain the fucking things
I meant probably to make him more unsettling and less relatable (out of my ass)

Well
the ants do eat I'm guessing we don't count that

Chase17

Bebop 2-3
-The guy who stole the briefcase from the serial pet thief (lol) looks a lot like Leorio
-Choosing the dog over money. Nice
-Spike don't swallow the cigare- oh he spit it out
-Spike don't swallow the chi- oh he spit it out
-Jet pulled in a lot of money
-Space exchange excitment
-Did Spike just kick that guy into space abyss?
-Did Spike just catch up to chip he threw? Very cool

This show is good. I watched the sub for these episodes and I was trying to figure out where i had heard Faye's voice before. Turns out it was from Jessie in Pokemon.

Top Bottom