• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Isn't Sailor Moon Crystal terrible until like the third season?

Just show Madoka Magica for that real hard hitting Magical Girl anime.

Grexeno

Isn't Sailor Moon Crystal terrible until like the third season?

Just show Madoka Magica for that real hard hitting Magical Girl anime.

I feel like Madoka Magica's artstyle precludes it's appearance. Also I don't think any magical girl show other than Sailor Moon has a chance.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Problem with Madoka is most people already seen it or won't get past the first few episodes due to the art style & tone. I remember my friend only gave it maybe 2 episodes & dropped it, not understanding why it was as popular as it was.

...all I told him was "make it to episode 4" or something among those lines.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
toonami should air trigun

0Ha3SmN.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Trigun HD would be an amazing replacement for Outlaw Star. I'd totally be down for a rewatch since I only really remember the first few episodes.

Xe4

Banned
I was hoping AoT would've been replaced with Trigun. I mean, I'm totally looking forward to 2nd Gig, but having all 3 '98 space westerns back to back would've been a thing of beauty.

I could see Trigun probably replacing Outlaw Star or Cowboy Bebop. I agree though, having all three on the blog could at the same time work of have been nice.

caliph95

What is it about?
Where to even begin

Basically New York became the middle ground between humans and non humans from I think a different dimension (vampires and aliens etc) with them living together.

Exists a group called Libra with people with superpowers (bunch of guys that control their blood) protecting people from the evil monsters and the main character is a newbie and a kid who ended up as a new member of Libra and has eye powers

No real plot it's like bepop in structure where is a bunch of one offs with overarching plot added by the anime

Raxus

BBB is one of the few cases where the anime only content added a ton take the anime easier for a new audience.

Ending theme one of the GOAT too.

.....we don't talk much about ED not YES related huh.

Morlas

i'd talk more about the real folk blues if they played the whole thing....
i actually looked forward to it more than tank!!! back in the day

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sees a comparison of the 1080p30 & 720p60 modes in Fire Emblem Warriors*
Why isn't this an option in more console games? I'll gladly take the quality hit if it means smooth 60.

Jarate

Banned
*sees a comparison of the 1080p30 & 720p60 modes in Fire Emblem Warriors*
Why isn't this an option in more console games? I'll gladly take the quality hit if it means smooth 60.

not every engine scales well.

The Orange Box on the Xbox 360 had horrible framerate. People physically went itno the console commands, changed the internal framerate to a lower framerate, and got very similar FPS. So it's not that easy to do.

Jarate

Banned
Dragon Ball Super

I want to main the robot in any dragon ball fighting game. I wanna scream CHUGGA CHUGGA FUCK and CHUGGA PISS all the time

That fight was so useless. Vegeta couldve just went God and finished him easily. Bad writing Akira Toriyama (welcome to Dragon Ball I guess)

Vegeta tried his hardest to job

Final Flash was cool I guess, but way too much buildup for a non SSJ God technique.

CHUGGA CHUGGA FUCK

caliph95

Dragon Ball Super

I want to main the robot in any dragon ball fighting game. I wanna scream CHUGGA CHUGGA FUCK and CHUGGA PISS all the time

That fight was so useless. Vegeta couldve just went God and finished him easily. Bad writing Akira Toriyama (welcome to Dragon Ball I guess)

Vegeta tried his hardest to job

Final Flash was cool I guess, but way too much buildup for a non SSJ God technique.

CHUGGA CHUGGA FUCK
It was too build up Hit since vegetables was saving for him

And he only won because he insulted him

Hit is
the only real tense fight in this arc besides Piccolo
Magetta was cool

Seda

the thing about trigun is that the story doesnt matter and nobody cares about it, so it doesnt need an Brotherhood reboot

Top Bottom