• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

cntr

Banned
nZC1ddG.png

TheOGB

Banned
I'd hoped to get back to Voltron during Tokyo Ghoul, but I kept fucking up in the last zone of Sonic Mania, so I've still gotta finish that.

But those are worries for later. Now it's time for
nipples

Mario + Rabbids is that one crossover that makes no sense on paper yet seemingly works so well from what I've been told. The only real negative thing I heard about M+R is that not enough Mario characters are used outside of Rabbid versions.

Yeah, other than usual Mario characters/party members, there's not much else besides a Rabbid form or two of other Mario cast members. I'd highly recommend the game to people that like strategy games.

Anyways, time for Toonami!

Yeah, other than usual Mario characters/party members, there's not much else besides a Rabbid form or two of other Mario cast members. I'd highly recommend the game to people that like strategy games.

Anyways, time for Toonami!

I think it will be one of the first games I get when ever I get a Switch. Seems like it could be up my alley.

Xe4

Banned
Kind of hypocritical of you Vegeta. You know exactly what it's like to obsess over someone that's better at fighting than you.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
is it just me or does the animation look kind of off this episode

like everybody's off-model or something

Top Bottom