• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the tournament between Universes 6 and 7 kicks off as the combatants from both universes assemble, Babidi issues an ultimatum while the Z Fighters begin their preparations for a final showdown with Majin Buu, the Joestar team departs from Hong Kong on a ship to Singapore but find that trouble can still find them even on the high seas, the CCG launches an all out assault on Anteiku, Gon trains to integrate the principles of janken into his Nen while Killua takes a break from the game to wrap up some loose ends, a famous and now deceased wine connoisseur's collection is up for sale at a lavish party and Lupin manages to double book himself on dates for the fete with both Fujiko and Rebecca, it's back to the present day where Nagato decides to reveal the origins of his pain to Naruto, Gene and Hilda escape from McCoy and his goons but find themselves in a showdown in space with an officer of the Ctarl-Ctarl Empire, keep those eyes open as Spike and Jet return to Toonami to hunt down the most infamous bounties throughout the solar system, and Eren battles the Armored Titan while the remaining Scouts have their hands full with the massive Colossal Titan.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 31 - Off to See Master Zuno! Find Out Where the Super Dragon Balls Are!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 32 - The Matches Begin! We're All Off to the Planet with No Name!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 32 - The Matches Begin! We're All Off to the Planet with No Name!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 131 - Find the Nuisances: Babidi's Retaliation Begins!
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 6 - Dark Blue Moon
12:30 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - 9 - City In Waiting
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 65 - Evil Fist × And × Rock-Paper-Scissors
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 11 - The Lovesick Pig
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 172 - Meeting
2:30 - Outlaw Star - 3 - Into Burning Space
3:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 1 - Asteroid Blues
3:30 - Attack on Titan - 32 - Close Combat

Xe4

Banned
Bebop hype. It's been like two years since I've seen it last.

Also, I'm excited to see two Bebop newbies reactions to the greatest anime ever made.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I just got my movie pass card. Think I might test it out and go see It. Though I'm dead tired as I have been up since 2:30am this morning so maybe neither that or Toonami.

cntr

Banned
Pretty tired since I had to wake up early to pick up an aunt from the train station, but I should be here to Toonami.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here for Toonami. Got Outlaw Star taped.
And Bebop. Haven't watched it in years, I think now is a good time for a rewatch.

Beat Mario + Rabbids today (Such a great game!).

Got myself a good workout on the treadmill done.

Took a nice shower afterward.

Ready for Toonami!

Mario + Rabbids is that one crossover that makes no sense on paper yet seemingly works so well from what I've been told. The only real negative thing I heard about M+R is that not enough Mario characters are used outside of Rabbid versions.

Haven't beat Mario + Rabbids, but I really like it so far. (About to head into the final world)

If there's a sequel to it, I would like to be able to mix up the teams a bit more, or maybe have four people on a team. I imagine Mario is probably your default leader because balancing a game like this is probably difficult.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll probably wait for a sale unless I actually get lucky & I get it as a b-day present. Still a bit bummed there wasn't a demo to help convince me if I'd like it, considering Valkyria Chronicles was great, but then Codename Steam was very meh.

Just glad that the percentages are either 100%, 50%, or 0% considering the frustration that you somehow missed a damn 95% shot in other similar games.

Welp fellas, this is probably going to be my last Toonami broadcast posting here for the next couple of weeks thanks to Irma. I'm kind of dreading the next day or two.

Meanwhile in a special that's airing over in Japan that is in no way connected to Super...

DJVAq6oXcAAMtvU.jpg

DJU_UieVYAAh7fc.jpg

DJU_kCJV4AAkPDL.jpg

Top Bottom