• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the tournament begins as Goku takes on Botamo from the 6th universe, Gohan attempts to seize possession of the Z-Sword while Goten and Trunks begin their training in the art of Fusion, the shipwrecked Joestar crew boards a wayward freighter only to find it completely deserted aside from a lone caged orangutan, Kaneki tries to save his friends in Anteiku and faces off against Amon once more, Killua returns from the 288th Hunter Exam so the trio can finally begin to actually focus on clearing Greed Island, Rebecca's assistant calls Lupin into action after the Rossellini heiress is kidnapped by MI6, Nagato continues his story as he recounts the circumstances of how he formed the Akatsuki and became Pain, the crew takes possession of the advanced spaceship XGP15A-II but with the Kei Pirates hot on their tail it's going to be a lot harder to get away from the blazing sun of Farfallas than it was to get there in the first place, Spike and Jet head to Mars to hunt a notorious criminal accused of stealing a priceless lab animal, and the Scouts regroup after the Armored and Colossal Titans make their escape with Eren in tow.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 32 - The Matches Begin! We're All Off to the Planet with No Name!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 33 - Surprise, Universe 6! This is Super Saiyan Goku!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 33 - Surprise, Universe 6! This is Super Saiyan Goku!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 132 - A Time of Trials! Lay Hold of Legendary Powers!
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 7 - Strength
12:30 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - 10 - Last Rain
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 66 - Strategy × And × Scheme
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 12 - The Dream of Italy (Part One)
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 173 - Origin of Pain
2:30 - Outlaw Star - 4 - When the Hot Ice Melts
3:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 2 - Stray Dog Strut
3:30 - Attack on Titan - 33 - The Hunters

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't know, man.

I saw footage from Jungle De Ikou, End of Eva, & Apocalypse Zero.

It'd take a lot to phase me at this point.

Grexeno

If I didn't host a podcast which did year-end awards and a show ranking I wouldn't even watch Tokyo Ghoul or Naruto Shippuden.

Top Bottom