• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top Cat: Complete Series on DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

It seems to just be a good news day for cartoon fans.

TopCat, which was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. Is getting a release on DVD and the set will include all of the episodes.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2150

TopCat.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Cool. The second season of The Flintstones was announced too. I love almost everything Hanna-Barbera was doing back in the day, so I might check this one out if I have the money. The series that I really want to see though is The Huckleberry Hound Show. Yogi Bear too. I'd really want those.

Props to Warners either way, these Hanna-Barbera sets have been really good, and it's nice to see that they're continuing with them in a big way.

Shinobi

Oh wow...I've got a couple Top Cat episodes on an old video and nothing else but memories. Certainly the twin episodes still hold up, as does the concept in general. Another must buy WB/HB box set.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Wow, that's really cool. I remember this series, but I have never seen it once in my life as far as I know. I think I had a glass or something with a Top Cat sticker. I grew up with it. Deep. :)

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
WHERE

IS

HEATHCLIF?????

I want Heathcliff NOW dammit!

Ceros

Man I'm only 18 so I'm too young to have grown up on Topcat, but thanks to Boomerang and insomnia, I realized that this show was the shit. Hmm, I might really have to pick this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom