• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRANSFORMICE |OT|: The greatest game You (and I) haven't played.

I somehow missed this thread around E3, but I heard about the game from the last The Idle Thumbs Podcast and have been addicted the last few days. Are any of you still playing?

Shanadeus

Banned
This thread needs a good bump.

Let's get a good 70+ game going now guys, room is GAF!
Server 2 since the first one is full.

Shanadeus said:
This thread needs a good bump.

Let's get a good 70+ game going now guys, room is GAF!
Server 2 since the first one is full.
How do you get into a specific room?

Edit: never mind, I can't get onto server 2 at all.

It would be cool if we could get gaf playing again. It's so much more fun playing in private rooms with people you know.

I have been addicted ever since this thread was started, and I now play daily with a lot of 'friends' that I've found in the game (a lot from Hong Kong for some reason).

The concept is so fucking brilliant. Mini-games gameplay, challenging for all levels (hard for beginners to get cheese, hard for veterans to get first), great balance between chaos and controled play.

TheOGB

Banned
2ldi0qg.jpg

Shanadeus

Banned
TheOGB said:
DAMMIT, GET IN HERE

YOU CAN DANCE NOW
You can dance, cry, laugh and heart!

And there's a level editor, Galaxy-style gravity levels and much, much more waiting for you in Transformice!

Shanadeus

Banned
Milabrega wishes to remind you that the room name is case sensitive.

So just type in "/room NeoGAF" without the quotation marks and you'll be all dandy.

I think instead of these small bumps we need to make new threads once in a while. It's just a quick pick-up-and-play flash multiplayer game, so it's not like an OT is needed for story discussions etc.

And to get most peoples attention(at once) it probably works better with new threads.

I would love to play with a room full of gaffers again. :D

I can't remember when I spent so much time playing a flash game... I just got my 6000th first the other day o_O

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
An anonymous gaffer
El Sloth
wanted to give this ol' game a revival. Let's do this one more time!

/room gaf

GOGOGOGOGO

El Sloth

Banned
Plywood said:
I don't remember how to register either.
Go back to the hompage and click where it says login. You might need to make a new account if you don't remember your old password though.

Top Bottom