• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRANSFORMICE |OT|: The greatest game You (and I) haven't played.

Mikey Jr.

They need more maps. Trap maps are becoming predictable and some maps have no need for shamans or are too easy. Upside down maps fit that criteria.

Shouldnt be hard to create maps. Hell, I can come up with 10 maps right now off the top of my head that are really simple.

Jme

I can't get it to load :(
I played a little on the french servers the day the OP was posted but never joined in on a GAF room... and now its not loading.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
lsslave said:
Here is a video (in french :/ ) of a guy showing how its done http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-6XD4WonjM

English instructions (I just tried it)

Press UP and the direction AWAY from the wall to jump, then hold over to RUN INTO THE WALL, rinse/repeat.

Its really easy once you figure that out
I'm gonna have to practice that in a room alone, if I ever want to learn it properly. Also, I still suck at Shaman.

Kettch

I've been playing with a smaller forum, but we've run out of mice lately. So I've brought my Ninja skills over here!

Darklord

Banned
This game is the laggiest game I've ever seen. I have to have over 2000 ping in this game. People teleporting, freezing, skipping. wtf. :(

TL4E

This game is heavily addicting. I was up till 3 AM last night--hunting cheese and using my shamanic powers for the good of my fellow mice.

(Yeah, right) :lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Xabora said:
Holy crap, theres a gaf thread on this. :lol

Everyone is rushing it!
You've just now found us? Everyone must be mistaking it for the Transformers thread, I should totally jack their images and shop mice on them. >_>

Xabora

Plywood said:
You've just now found us? Everyone must be mistaking it for the Transformers thread, I should totally jack their images and shop mice on them. >_>
No, I was playing with the SA Peeps for the past week or so. :lol

Zyzyxxz said:
is anyone else is playing?

Add me: zyzyxxz

I would like to play, but can't connect again. Also am recommending it to some friends and they like the idea. Hope the servers are doing alright again tomorrow.

Mikey Jr. said:
I hope by items they mean maps.
No, they mean hats and stuff, but I'd expect that new maps will be added as time goes on. I don't even think the game is a fortnight old yet so it's still very early days.

Mikey Jr.

I was playing by myself in a room to practice shaman, and one of the maps was this. I SWEAR THE GOD.

900cah.png

It was the basic jump level with cheese at top, but in the middle was the anvil god. I was fucking laughing. It looked quite impossible. I wish I took a pic of it.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I like how they got rid of the room number since this update. The trap maps were easy to spot out that way.

I play as Mostoast by the way, if anyone cares. I need to work on my building skills.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
GO GO!

come on GAF, join the fun. We need MOAR mice!!

Top Bottom