• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRANSFORMICE |OT|: The greatest game You (and I) haven't played.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
damn GAF really hates this game. I can't believe it. 10 mice ...really?

Mikey Jr.

Sn4ke_911 said:
damn GAF really hates this game. I can't believe it. 10 mice ...really?

Can I be honest? Teamwork and everything going smoothly makes this game....boring, in my opinion.

You need that randomness, the random jerk shamans, the hive mentality of jumping for shit when they shouldn't, etc.

Mikey Jr. said:
Can I be honest? Teamwork and everything going smoothly makes this game....boring, in my opinion.

You need that randomness, the random jerk shamans, the hive mentality of jumping for shit when they shouldn't, etc.
its only fun when ppl (mice) get effed over

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Oh man, this is all kinds of awesome! Joining gaf as "Radioprune". I see Tyfoon, come one guys let's flail around together!

OneLetter

A co-worker got me into this game last night - it's pretty amazing. I still need to work on my shaman skills more so that I'm not screwing everything up when trying to get across large gaps or create elevators.

I'll probably hop onto the gaf room later tonight - same name as here.

Blizzard

Banned
Ricker said:
Biggest gripe for this game,playing Decepticon story first in the solo campaign is the lack of ammo in the game...out of ammo,oh cool there`s a new weapon on the ground,you pick it up and it`s got 16 ammo,sigh,...this is a freakin Transformer game,you shouldn`t run out of ammo so much..besides that,it`s pretty awesome,only on chapter II though. :lol
Yeah, I hate it when my shaman run out of ammo, it's the worst!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ricker said:
Biggest gripe for this game,playing Decepticon story first in the solo campaign is the lack of ammo in the game...out of ammo,oh cool there`s a new weapon on the ground,you pick it up and it`s got 16 ammo,sigh,...this is a freakin Transformer game,you shouldn`t run out of ammo so much..besides that,it`s pretty awesome,only on chapter II though. :lol
:lol

Ricker said:
:lol :lol :lol

:D

11ui9n5.jpg

TL4E

Kard8p3 said:
I just joined the GAF room, only to find it empty.

Wtf? D:

Yeah, I think gaf lost its original enthusiasm.

The game just doesn't have too much replay value past 2-3 days unfortunately. They can fix that of course with incentives beyond unlocking simple hats. :lol

So I opened this thread thinking it said Transformers, and then spent the past 5 minutes trying to figure out wtf people were talking about mice for.

JdFoX187 said:
Finally beat both campaigns. The final credits were fucking awesome. I need to find them on YouTube. I marked out when I saw the Ark there at the end. This was truly a fun game. Some parts really drug along, but the nostalgia factor really took it to the next level.
They must have added a credit sequence in a patch, I've never seen one

Mikey Jr.

Wooo, new items I dont give a shit about!

Why are they wasting their time with items?

MAKE.NEW.MAPS.

For every 1 item they make, they could probably make 3 new maps.

Mikey Jr. said:
Wooo, new items I dont give a shit about!

Why are they wasting their time with items?

MAKE.NEW.MAPS.

For every 1 item they make, they could probably make 3 new maps.
Twitter said:
Soon enough, you'll be able to submit your own map creations on a topic in our forum, but we need to finish settling it up first.

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
This game is so good for zoning out while listening to a podcast.

I want more items than just hats! I do love that they atleast have hats though, need more progression options.

rpmurphy

Kard8p3 said:
According to a friend of mine they added 16 new maps. GAF must play more!
Also, new stuff I noticed:
- Ice (no walljump), sticky, bouncy, and super-bouncy surfaces.
- They removed shamans from some maps.
- 8 second rule on some maps, so you can't rush or you die getting in the door with cheese.
- We can see both shaman names, and easier to see who is pink.

Wizpig

I discovered this game some days ago.

Best flash game ever.

So how do I wall-jump? (edit. i fail at reading OPs)
Btw they added PORTALS (like the Valve game) to teleport now.

If anyone is playing now ... room/server and I'll join.

akachan ningen, just play with some friends.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
akachan ningen said:
I was loving this game the other day. I tried to play it again today and it was boring as fuck. What went wrong?

The better you get at the game the less fun it starts to seem

UNLESS

you troll people. If you troll people it gets fun again. Thats at the point I'm at. I'm not perfect at the game yet but I am having more fun trolling the other mice :) (Plus the gaf room stopped existing :( )

Yeah the portals are friggin' sweet!

There also was a 8 second rule(get cheese in the first 8 sec and you die) but thankfully they lowered it down to 5 secs instead.

I'll get on now!

Shanadeus

Banned
We really need to start playing this shit, the new portals are hillarious and the tied together mechanics are pretty fun when just playing two peeps at a time - have to see what happens when you have 30-40 gaffers tied together.

Razorskin

----- ------
Shanadeus said:
We really need to start playing this shit, the new portals are hillarious and the tied together mechanics are pretty fun when just playing two peeps at a time - have to see what happens when you have 30-40 gaffers tied together.

Indeed.

TqLXl.jpg

He tied balloons to boxes which are anchored to a piece of wood with a red anchor. :lol

Top Bottom