• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Every pundit who said he became a "new Trump" last night is a fucking moron and should have to resign from their respective newspapers and TV networks.

Ozigizo

"I love everyone"

Followed immediately by

"Fuck those protestors"

How are people witnessing this and still supporting him?

Sianos

Every pundit who said he became a "new Trump" last night is a fucking moron and should have to resign from their respective newspapers and TV networks.
after the last time trump "became president" how could they be so foolish to make the same declaration

Soroc

How much time has he devoted to the Charlottesville incident and not once mentioned Heather Heyer? Everyday is a reminder of how embarrassing it is to be an American. Never in my 36 years would I ever think that could be possible.

His new 'many sides' is 'I love all the people.'

That is still a dog whistle. In the context of responding to white supremacists marching and being protested, that is absolutely a dog whistle.

Top Bottom