• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

L Thammy

I like how he keeps on asking his audience if he's right, but then when someone who doesn't support him sneaks in, the entire speech stops.

Also, of course Trump would feel bad for the guy who got fired for posting a seig heil.

it's crazy to me that i speak better when i am black out drunk than this piece of shit. he's slurring worse than me before i would lay face down on the front lawn at 3am at a party

and now y'all blaming obama

e93.jpg

SoulUnison

Banned
Tonight we're hearing all of Trump's greatest hits!

"The Dishonest Media!"
"Radical Islamic Terrorism!"
"My Crowds Are So Big!"
"How'd That Protester Get In Here?"

I hope he does "Crooked Hillary/Lock 'Er Up" as an encore.

chadskin

Trump relitigating his Charlottesville response for 20 minutes really addresses the problems facing the forgotten men and women of America today.

Wow he's really dragging this out. It seems even the crowd is getting a bit antsy with him just re-reading his script minus the ad-libs.

joe2187

Banned
The Black muslim never had to speak out against his people, why do I gotta speak out against my fellow white brothers?

charpunk

I don’t know who I despise more, trump or these delusional fucks at this rally. Well the ones inside. The ones outside are awesome as fuck.

it's crazy to me that i speak better when i am black out drunk than this piece of shit. he's slurring like me before i would lay face down on the front lawn at 3am at a party
Not a very high bar to clear tbh. I've had more productive political conversations with drunken weirdos at NFL games than Trump can manage to put together. Yes, this actually happened! Was at a game during a debate last year and things got weird.

Top Bottom