• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Soroc

25 mins and he finally mentions Heather in the context only about the driver who hit her... No fucking empathy just fucking hollow and empty he is

I'm having a rollercoaster of emotions because of how horrible this is. If you treat it as performance art, it's amazing. The next second, I'm depressed and scared.

Sianos

"i haven't brought up the time i emboldened nazis to openly commit acts of terror in the last ten minutes! better do it again, just to make sure people remember!"

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
He is still talking about this.

This is the president.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The black guy behind I think is the same from the crazy cult who killed people from the campaign.

So, are we still within 24 hours of that MSNBC dude saying "Trump just became the President" ?

That was actually Van Jones' 'this is the moment Trump became president' statement, on CNN.

MSNBC is playing this live, and muting Trump to come in and call him out on his lies.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
He can't help but defend himself rather than simply restating and reinforcing the actual sentiment of anti violence and anti hate.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Watch him say he talked to Heather's mother and she told him that Heather was his biggest supporter.

He's hurting his own case by doing this. He's checking off items like a grocery list, which makes him sound insincere. "I got neo-nazi, I got KKK. Here look!"

rucury

Banned
I don’t know who I despise more, trump or these delusional fucks at this rally. Well the ones inside. The ones outside are awesome as fuck.

Well, one is an idiot and the others put him on a pedestal (with a mic). Who is the bigger idiot? Personally, I think his supporters are the bigger fools.

WedgeX

Banned
He is still talking about this.

This is the president.

YdmXzIb.gif

did he just brag about being a better student, been to better school, better apartment and now living in the white house? LMFAO this fucking guy

Top Bottom