• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

"One by one we're finding the women, the children, the families, and are kicking them out of the country and sending them to jail" is what he really means. That coward.

SoulUnison

Banned
Did "The Wall" just get a standing ovation?

...Oh, now it's getting a chant...

"We have to close down our government, we're building that wall."

Did...I just hear that correctly?

WedgeX

Banned
In case anyone needs information about the rate of undocumented immigrants in the United States.

SxkmPSt.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Soroc

Starts rally talking about 50% less immigration from the south
50 mins in: We will shut down govt to build that wall!

Sianos

"we will build that wall*, even if it means we have to shut down the government"

spoilers for next month's catastrophe

*the walls will be see-through

EBreda

Looks like a lunatic from a secret cult or something. No way this turd is the president of the USA. He still can't speak to a whole America, he keeps talking to his moronic base. It's disgusting.

What a gigantic fuckup you people got yourselves into. This is so damn ridiculous. Can't believe the most respected position of power of the free world is occupied but this raging idiot, who can't even speak normally.

He's a complete and total idiot, fucking moron, ridiculous imbecile, juvenile piece of shit. I wish the majority of the world would sanction the US until this lunatic is repealed and replaced.

I really wish there was something more we could do to stop this lunatic and his people.

Besides calling our representatives cause that's not doing anything right now.

Soroc

Government shut down sounds good to me. Can we shut it down and just keep payments for our soldiers going for 3 more years please

Top Bottom