• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Zolo

"i won't do it TONIGHT because it would cause too much trouble"

you FUCKING moron

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Wag

What a terrible human being. Unbelievable.

I bet Gen Kelly is crying right now wherever he is.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Man, fuck you, Trump. Talking tough. Bet you wet your pants if you ever came across an "animal."

If anything, he'll pardon Sheriff Joe on Twitter where he don't have to face anybody with half a brain telling him not to do it.

Can we impeach him now please?

And possibly send him to a mental facility to get checked on? Cause something clearly isn't right with his brain.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
America is lost. The Berserk Dark Age should have just swallowed us whole yesterday. It would be more pleasant.

He implied that he's going to pardon him.

...but he won't. If he was going to pardon him, he would do it tonight. He just wanted to dangle a carrot in front of the crowd to get them excited. This is just another variation of,"I'll have a Press Conference in two weeks". When two weeks comes along, everyone will be too obsessed with the latest crisis to remember.

adj_noun

...but he won't. If he was going to pardon him, he would do it tonight. He just wanted to dangle a carrot in front of the crowd to get them excited. This is just another variation of,"I'll have a Press Conference in two weeks". When two weeks comes along, everyone will be too obsessed with the latest crisis to remember.

That's my suspicion. He knows how to work a crowd and which buttons to push.

Steel

Banned
WHERE'S MY KELLY! GET HIM ON STAGE AND LET'S GET HIM TO SING US A SONG!

Seriously, dude sounds like he drunk. More than usual.

SoulUnison

Banned
It must be so easy to manipulate Donald Trump.

You just tell him a story that reinforces his beliefs and then say something like "But don't look it up, I'm the only person who's being honest about it."

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

No the idiot will do it. He just likes to build up ro his fuckery

L Thammy

*awful shit*
and it really really hot and everyone there said it wasn't really hot but actually it was really hot
*continued awful shit*

Top Bottom