• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

NYR

That black guy in the back.

giphy.gif

adj_noun

I'm sure the people in this crowd all consider themselves decent, salt of the Earth Americans.

I wonder if any of them will ever understand the sheer, creeping horror that is their participation in this thing.

Dyle

McConnell will never get rid of the filibuster dumbass, he knows they'll be fucked after 2020

Besides the filibuster doesn't matter when they can't get 50 GOP votes regardless

Soroc

It unbelievable how he still doesn't understand how congress works.. It really shouldn't be unbelievable at this point but it really is

Okay you idiot, shut down the govt when we don't even have a functional BUDGET yet.

Plz tank the country as hard as you can, maybe that will finally get people off their asses to swing a mid-term in our favor.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Haha I'm Australian and this is just crazy. You have a president so incompetent he can't even get his promised plans through and just said he wants to remove the one key tactic in senate that his party uses more than any other party.

You guys are fucked.

FyreWulff

He does realize getting rid of the filibuster would work against them in the future.... right?

edit: oh, here we go with across the state lines healthcare.

Afrodium

Banned
Was this buying health insurance across state lines stuff even in the bill the Sebate tried to pass? Has it been in any of these bills?

oipic

Trump's faculties may have deteriorated a little since his election, but this Trump doesn't seem altogether too different to me from the maniac that he has always been, in business, and during the campaign. There can't be anyone genuinely surprised by this, can there?

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
Trump's faculties may have deteriorated a little since his election, but this Trump doesn't seem altogether too different to me from the maniac that he has always been, in business, and during the campaign. There can't be anyone genuinely surprised by this, can there?

People have short memories.

Top Bottom