• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump cancels his Harley-Davidson factory visit over the company's protest concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never should Have been planning it in the first place. He's fucking president. Has he said one fucking word to try and deescalate tensions at all? Fuck even Bush after 9/11 managed to do that

Sobriquet

Must suck to spend your whole life trying to be accepted, then find out you're the most hated man in the world.

Awesome news!

It usually takes a long time before you start to see the results of protesting. Happy to see that the Trump protests are making the administration fearful. Don't let up!

So if people who aren't yes-men or as stupid and delusional as him go to his events, he doesn't show up? Good. Keep him locked up and afraid in the White House until he gets impeached.

Pretty bad for him if he can't turn up to an America manufacturing icon preferred by confederate flag flying bikers to get his fresh dose of adulation.

Guess he has to drain more life out of his WH staff for yet another weekend to keep the dark energy level up.

Where are you seeing Trump cancelled this? The linked story says HD cancelled.

It's the same or worse. If HD cancels, it means they have no confidence that Trump is a good show for them.

WH could cancel just on "scheduling conflict" or "Logistics" grounds

JZA

I can't help but wonder what right-wing protests look like in the alternative universe where HRC won. I wonder which side has more post-election fervor?

I can't help but wonder what right-wing protests look like in the alternative universe where HRC won. I wonder which side has more post-election fervor?

The only thing that comes into my mind for right-wing protests after HRC came to office was if she pushed an EO for gun-control.

HRC presidency would have increased rights, not limit them as well as working within the government structure, so protesting would have not been so bad.

HRC is not president though, she is in the past. Today is Trump's day

Wulfric

We actually had a bit of discussion about this in a different thread. I think as long as people continue to protest, Trump will not be making very many public appearances. So let's keep it up! His ratings will go down if he isn't able to interact with his fanbase.

Dead Man

It's the same or worse. If HD cancels, it means they have no confidence that Trump is a good show for them.

WH could cancel just on "scheduling conflict" or "Logistics" grounds

I'm not saying it's good either way, but it is quite different depending on who cancelled.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm waiting for him to come back to NYC. I will be there to protest. Fuck that piece of shit.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So if people who aren't yes-men or as stupid and delusional as him go to his events, he doesn't show up? Good. Keep him locked up and afraid in the White House until he gets impeached.

So what you're saying is if we keep protesting and raising hell we can essentially imprison him in the white house since he will face the resistance at every turn in public.

darscot

Really cements the reality of Harleys true demographic. I have thought for years that "Bikers" on harleys are semi retired upper middle class professional white dudes. People that get nervous when they see them on the highway crack me. Look out it's a bunch of lawyers, doctors and accountants out for a spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom