• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Tagg9

If anyone has a spare Last of Us code, it would be much appreciated. I've been waiting for several weeks for Tsilon to send me one, but I still haven't received it even after posting on the Help forum. =(

Hey, do we have to take pictures of a paper with our G-List name and the challenge that's complete now? I thought you didn't have to do that for Achievement/Trophy stuff. Was trying to do the Guacamelee challenge and read that.

zroid

Banned
Hey, do we have to take pictures of a paper with our G-List name and the challenge that's complete now? I thought you didn't have to do that for Achievement/Trophy stuff. Was trying to do the Guacamelee challenge and read that.

Yeah you do, and you also need to have your member ID number on the paper. ;(

Returners

Well I'm still doing it by attaching a screenshot from us.playstation.com and they accepted my Papa-e-Yo one.

Quadratic

Bunch of people on the forums are saying their codes aren't working.

Really? I didn't use my code because I got Last of Us from the E3 preorder sale last year. I totally forgot I requested it. I told the guy I sent it to PM me back if it worked.

The new tsilon codes they started giving out work after the game comes out?

I know about the codes that were sent to people who used bots

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I just think there was an expiry date that tsilon didn't tell people about. I had no problem using my TLoU code when I got it (along with my other code from God of War).

zeitgeist

Is it only me or is there anyone else who hasn't heard of almost all of the games that make up the challenges nowadays?

Also sad to hear about TLoU, I haven't tried my code out yet.

Is it only me or is there anyone else who hasn't heard of almost all of the games that make up the challenges nowadays?

Also sad to hear about TLoU, I haven't tried my code out yet.

i agree, too many new mobile/indie games. there's nothing wrong with going back to older titles for the PC/PS3/360. most of these require a purchase I'm not going to make.

Sora_N

Damn it, I just tried to order TLoU on FS...the code doesn't work, I saved it because I wasn't sure but I thought the Steelbook was going to make it a purchase for me. Does anyone know if they'll fix it? What can I do (if anything)?

Sajjaja

Damn it, I just tried to order TLoU on FS...the code doesn't work, I saved it because I wasn't sure but I thought the Steelbook was going to make it a purchase for me. Does anyone know if they'll fix it? What can I do (if anything)?

Forums are rampant with this issue. They never told us what the expiry dates were for these codes so maybe it is an error, maybe it was intentional, no one knows for sure until the Misters respond.

I'm glad I got my TLOU order though :D /smug

Wish the GTA 5 codes worked though =(

Haha yes!

I have been watching Homeland on Bravo and every time an episode ends I end up almost buying the entire first season on blu ray or on itunes but don't because buying a TV show I get on TV is a waste of money....

But tonight I remembered that Tsilon had a cinema now credit perk back when the site was pretty new, and I had received that perk but never used it.......

So I checked my e-mail archives and found the code and it still works :D 50 dollar credit

Tsilon FTW

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So, so much for that accelerated pace at offering perks, huh?

Oh and thanks as usual to y'all posting the dailies here. Some of these can be so obtuse.

Mupod

aw man I need to find a camera to submit challenges now?

I got the Deadly Premonition and Starship Damrey ones done though.

Thinking of preordering Last of Us with the code even though I don't own a PS3 yet. I plan on getting one after E3 though, price drop or not. Unless they change their minds on PS4 BC.

Top Bottom