• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah a forum post is saying they're based in Vancouver and the clock code points toward 5 PM EST. Guess they don't even know how to do time zones right in their clocks.

Yeah a forum post is saying they're based in Vancouver and the clock code points toward 5 PM EST. Guess they don't even know how to do time zones right in their clocks.

That fucking sucks. Going to be in the middle of my commute at 5pm.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Some news.
AI ONLINE. UPDATES FOR INQUIRING CITIZENS.

1. Request period begins at 2pm PST, as noted above. This will be quickly added to perk slide.
2. All requests will be taken openly over a period spanning through mid-Wednesday.
3. Codes distributed 50 per daily cycle.
4. As has been alluded, thisAI time spent processing solution with retail partner for more members to receive free game perk. More codes obtained to cover requests through ten distribution day cycles.
5. Codes distributed first come basis. In shortage occurrence, oldest G-List member IDs favoured. Currently more codes than eligible members. Not a concern.
6. Codes may be redeemed successfully over coming eight weeks.

2pm commencement, open requests, 50 distributed daily from current date, currently codes for all.

Please standby for further information.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Whoo, Mass Effect 3 perorder get, or armored core V, can't decide...

Ugh. I'm on level 16 with a couple hundred away from 17. I entered NHL and Starcraft but no response as of yet. Should I file again?!

I think they're a bit backlogged. THey still haven't processed mine from like saturday.

Cactus

Banned
Nice. I should be able to get a code now that the drawing has been delayed.

Whoo, Mass Effect 3 perorder get, or armored core V, can't decide...

Twisted Metal for me. If the code doesn't work on pre-orders I'm not sure what I'll use it on.

Tsilon is being really nice/accomodating for this free game thing. Sounds great. Now fuck you all IMAA GITT ITTT FIRSTT.

probably not

whitehawk

Banned
5pm? Damn. I have to leave for work at 5. Well I can proably leave at 5:10, so I'll see if I can get my game now.

Free SSX for me.

Top Bottom