• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

Is it normal to be able to log out then login and be able to upload stuff to a challenge again?? Before it said please allow up to 24hrs for confirmation, now it gives me the option to upload again.

Firestorm

Hm hope my TF2 challenge is verified before they give out the prizes. It seems about 385 people are LV18 or higher right now.

mrgone

Is it normal to be able to log out then login and be able to upload stuff to a challenge again?? Before it said please allow up to 24hrs for confirmation, now it gives me the option to upload again.

I think it's normal. The same thing happens here anyways

krae_man

I counted 340ish people who currently qualify.

Anyway, It's looking like I won't be ready till between 9:30pm and 10pm for the challenge. Hopefully that's cool with everyone.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I counted 340ish people who currently qualify.

Anyway, It's looking like I won't be ready till between 9:30pm and 10pm for the challenge. Hopefully that's cool with everyone.
No problem. I'm currently watching the Super Bowl so I can take a break whenever you guys want.

timnich

Just came in to say that I have to reinstall TF2 for some reason, so I won't be ready until around 9:30ish either.

So it is limited? I know it makes sense but they were making it seem like absolutely everyone could get a free game.
well they have 250 codes and about 350 qualify right now. But they said that they'll run it again at a future time where the people who didn't get a code can have a chance (previous winners will be excluded).

So there is a good chance MOST people will get one eventually. But yeah it's not definite for everyone. Gotta be the quickness.

Dug

Banned
So I just signed up and logged in and...

what the fuck am I looking at?

I got one of the clues, cause on the things lit up red.

I'm just confused about the rest....

Presco

So the free game goes live tomorrow at 2pm eastern, right? Don't think I'll be able to log in until a few hours after that. Hope there's a few codes left a few hours after the fact. Any trustworthy gaffer want to log in for me and see if they can claim a code for me? I'd be forever grateful. For a day or two at least.

PM me if you'd be willing to do it. Thanks!

So the free game goes live tomorrow at 2pm eastern, right? Don't think I'll be able to log in until a few hours after that. Hope there's a few codes left a few hours after the fact. Any trustworthy gaffer want to log in for me and see if they can claim a code for me? I'd be forever grateful. For a day or two at least.

PM me if you'd be willing to do it. Thanks!
no not at 2pm, that's just when the countdown ends, but no one knows when the free game is going on or how it will happen.

All that's been said is "more info tomorrow". Someone on the forum complained that they'll be at school at 2pm and they (paraphrased) said basically not to worry. So I'm leaning towards not at 2pm. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

So I just signed up and logged in and...

what the fuck am I looking at?

I got one of the clues, cause on the things lit up red.

I'm just confused about the rest....
click on each one and find the code hidden within each page

Presco

no not at 2pm, that's just when the countdown ends, but no one knows when the free game is going on or how it will happen.

All that's been said is "more info tomorrow". Someone on the forum complained that they'll be at school at 2pm and they (paraphrased) said basically not to worry. So I'm leaning towards not at 2pm. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Sweet, thanks for the info! All you good for nothing hackers and social engineers, disregard my previous message.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
well they have 250 codes and about 350 qualify right now. But they said that they'll run it again at a future time where the people who didn't get a code can have a chance (previous winners will be excluded).

So there is a good chance MOST people will get one eventually. But yeah it's not definite for everyone. Gotta be the quickness.
They said this?

That could be months from now too, though. With a presumably larger amount of people who are qualified.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Are we doing the tf2 thing now? I've never played it and I have no idea what's going on.

They said this?

That could be months from now too, though. With a presumably larger amount of people who are qualified.
they did say that, it was the only fair thing they came up with apparently, they want a lot of people to have the opportunity, and they said in future months. So yeah 2+ months away would be my guess. Sometime in Spring.

Rather win first time though!

timnich

TF2 keeps crashing on me. Never knew it was so buggy on Mac OSX...

EDIT: Got it working finally and game is full! I would really appreciate it if some one helps me out after.

Lothars

they did say that, it was the only fair thing they came up with apparently, they want a lot of people to have the opportunity, and they said in future months. So yeah 2+ months away would be my guess. Sometime in Spring.

Rather win first time though!
Agreed I m hoping to get it the first time.

whitehawk

Banned
Join our game on TF2 right now. We're playing 2fort capture the flag.

Add me if you haven't already and just search by friends.

my steam name is Kowaku

centracore

We're still online. People need to stop leaving so early. I only have 5 friends playing now =/

If your still up, some of us are still going. Add me: Kowaku

I can't connect, server is full. I will keep trying though.

edit: Got in, only have 4 friends online and in the room though. Anyone else I can add?

krae_man

Everyone who needs the achievement join Dillingers group. He;s got more then enough friends in it(provided you've added everyone here).

RS4-

Restarting my comp.

But if you can't get the achievement and enough friends are in the server, try disconnecting and rejoining, that might unlock the achievement. At least it did for me without having to finish the round.

Top Bottom