• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

I know this is sad but Tetris is kicking my ass... WTF?!
if you're playing the free one like I did, it's really not bad. Just make sure you don't have a block build up before you reach 80 lines, because once you hit 90 that shit drops faster and you'll need all the space. I didn't have any blocks at all going into 90 (well I did in the first row but that's it I mean) and it was a breeze.

Nivert

Either SSX or a Vita game would be lovely.

I won't be home at 2 PST though, hopefully get a code another time.

Luigi87

Damn, would love to get the free code and use it on Gravity Rush, but that's not yet listed on FS... Well, perhaps ToGF.

So far got:

Red:
Green:
Blue:
parallel
yellow:
cyclone

Having trouble with red and green. Green doesn't seem to have updated. Thought Green was related to Metroid and perhaps Grapple Hook or Jetpack but doesn't seem to unlock.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Watch none of us here get it in the first round :p

I pray I do cause I don't think I will be able to Tuesday or Wednesday.

Does it say anything about it extending past Wednesday? They say they have codes for all, but if it's not extended, does they mean the next distribution period is later and yet to be announced?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Some more good news.

It sounds like it will work more like the 10% off perk or the Cinema Now perk, where the request button will just be live all the time (until it ends Wednesday). The codes themselves will be distributed at a rate of 50 per day based on order of requests.

Affirmation of statement.

But because of the way they're doing it that means the person who is number 51 today is number 1 tomorrow and so on.

You beat my edit!

I wonder how quickly all the codes will go though. After about 20 minutes today will all the codes that tsilon can get be gone? Will she try to fulfill all the requests?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
But because of the way they're doing it that means the person who is number 51 today is number 1 tomorrow and so on.

This is fantastic to hear. So just sign up today and wait for your code in the coming week I guess?

Fuzzy

You beat my edit!

I wonder how quickly all the codes will go though. After about 20 minutes today will all the codes that tsilon can get be gone? Will she try to fulfill all the requests?
Go back and read my post with the quote from the site, there are currently more codes than eligible users. I even bolded that part so people would see it.

Riptwo

I've been a little skeptical that this whole thing would actually go through, but damn. Syndicate will be mine!

Takao

Banned
If I someone won (I don't think such a thing is possible) I'm not sure what game I'd grab...

I've been a little skeptical that this whole thing would actually go through, but damn. Syndicate will be mine!

It's legit. I think it's a pretty obvious Future Shop/Best Buy marketing scheme.

Fuzzy

So you're saying I should stop worrying and simmer down?
No, keep worrying because it's fun for us.

If I someone won (I don't think such a thing is possible) I'm not sure what game I'd grab...
I have no idea what I'll be getting either.

EDIT: It also looks like we'll be getting new test questions this week.

AI ALSO currently compiling necessary routines for lives usage initialization within core domain, activation of key five::play online, key six::meetup live, test parameter modification, PSN ID challenge submission re-activation, test question batch addition, plus introduction to AI shard|dedicated member support sub-system Mister G. Each noted facet occurring during current cycle week.

Riptwo

It's legit. I think it's a pretty obvious Future Shop/Best Buy marketing scheme.
That's cool by me. I was wondering when there would be a Future Shop equivalent to Best Buy's Reward Zone, but this is way more interesting than a basic Reward Zone clone.

I genuinely despise Best Buy for not allowing us to use reward points online. They'd get so much more business from me if we could.

EGM92

Just did the Tiny Tower challenge, luckily my GF plays that game was at tower 29 took me 4hrs of playing to raise enough money to get the 30th floor.

Luigi87

Is there anyway of knowing if you've completed a challenge besides noticing a gain in xp?

Bottom right of your screen when you load the Home (such as refreshing), there will be a message related to the completion of the challenge.

whitehawk

Banned
I know this is sad but Tetris is kicking my ass... WTF?!
Also the best advice I can give is do not rely on the straight blocks. If you pile up everything except for one column, you will get fucked up. Don't go for 4 lines at a time, clear a line at every chance you have.

Fuzzy

Is there anyway of knowing if you've completed a challenge besides noticing a gain in xp?
Click on Members on the bottom right (it's next to forums) then once the page is loaded Ctrl+F and find your name. It'll show how many you've completed. I've done 6.

Baha

Click on Members on the bottom right (it's next to forums) then once the page is loaded Ctrl+F and find your name. It'll show how many you've completed. I've done 6.

Thanks, I guess I'm still waiting for them to verify my tf2 challenge.

Top Bottom