• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

DJ_Lae

Got it up a second time, clicked again (against my better judgement), did the same thing where it flipped back and then went blank.

Gonna leave it now, it probably went through anyway, and I don't want to start flooding it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
What are the requirements?
Basically level 18, at least 1 challenge done and a few dailies if I remember right.

I did notice I was credited with my NHL12 challenge which I wasn't before the site went done leading up to this.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
When I get in, it tells me I don't meet the requirements when I do.

Now? Locked me out. Can't connect period.

Takao

Banned
Basically level 18, at least 1 challenge done and a few dailies if I remember right.

I did notice I was credited with my NHL12 challenge which I wasn't before the site went done leading up to this.

You also have to upload a custom avatar and have at least 1 preferred platform.

Apparently I didn't have a platform preference, and now its crashing when I pick one

Could have sworn I had one the other day

ShaneB

The eternal question, do I stick around and wait for it to work, or drive home from work now and maybe it'll still be busted by the time I get home... choices!

Lothars

The site is not working at all for me, I almost got in but never got to the members section, I am going to be pissed if this is the same all week.

Quadratic

I only got in once and got the blank page when requesting. I guess I'll see if that was enough. The site doesn't even respond anymore.

EDIT: okay got the request sent message

DJ_Lae

Yay, no blank screen this time. I'm sure I'm way past the 50th at this point, though.

RU86n.jpg

Top Bottom