• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Sianos

The "B" trolls are getting super annoying.

A large portion of the time, "B" is used to counteract "start" spam.

It seems as though if enough people input the same command, there's a greater chance that it will be chosen as the movement direction. No command is input during the move between tiles, so as "rights" outnumber "downs" it would seem the "downs" are being washed over.

Koren

lol @ people spamming to buy poke balls and potions. As if they would ever be organized t purposefully use either one :p
Actually, if there's pokeball in the inventory, they WILL be used sooner or later. With enough of them, one WILL be able to capture something.

With any luck, something useful, who knows.

I'd be inclined to fill the inventory. Even if those items have 60% chances of being tossed, 35% of being used at a time where they won't work, and 5% being actually useful.

Ambient80

Actually, if there's pokeball in the inventory, they WILL be used sooner or later. With enough of them, one WILL be able to capture something.

I'd be inclined to fill the inventory. Even if those items have 60% chances of being tossed, 35% of being used at a time where they won't work, and 5% being actually useful.

Ah, I suppose that's true.

Also, LOL

2fF8eCt.jpg

You gotta factor in the chances of the pokeball actually capturing the pokemon also =p

trixx

we need silph scrope, where is that from rocket hideout in celadon. Honestly haven't played this game since 05 when i got leaf green

Like seriously without something to beat ghosts... we're fucked.

Don't they have a Drowsee with confusion? It'll be super effective against all the ghosts in Red and Blue (Gastly's line) and there's no ghost move (night shade does a set damage, and is the only ghost move in Red and Blue), so he won't die instantly.

Edit: Oh, forgot about Lick. I thought that was normal in Red and Blue for some reason.

Will they ever be as organised as to buy a Pokédoll and use the Pokédoll glitch to bypass Silph. Co.?

At this point I think we'd be better off suffering through it and getting the free Lapras. God knows we need all the pokemon we can get and that one could actually damage ghosts.

Merino

Don't they have a Drowsee with confusion? It'll be super effective against all the ghosts in Red and Blue (Gastly's line) and there's no ghost move (night shade does a set damage, and is the only ghost move in Red and Blue), so he won't die instantly.
Doesn't have confusion yet. It's terribly hard to train Drowzee without him fainting.

Dares

I don't think he has Confusion, but I could be wrong.

Oh god, just when you thought it couldn't get worse the chat is actually divided over where to go next. Half the people spamming up and left to go to celadon and the other half spamming down and right to go to pokemart.

Drowzee gets rocked by anything it gets into a battle with, night shade from ghosts murders him. I hope they get a bunch of pokeballs and try and catch a Haunter. Haunter is badass.

If we look at this like some sort of human evolution experiment, all that Nazi spam means that we are approaching the WWII era and will probably surpass ourselves.

Well GAF I've now been watching this stream and reading this thread for 13 hours straight, skipped sleeping last night. I'm beginning to question my sanity and think exposure to this music for any longer may push me over the edge.

I'm gonna sleep a bit and pray to the Helix Fossil that we're out of Lavender by the time I come back, though I highly doubt it.

Top Bottom