• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Cess007

If (and a big IF) this game is beaten; it's the living and recorded proof humanity can do anything if we work together. The Route 9, Safari Zone and the road to Elite Four would be our turning points!

PBalfredo

Now we've abandoned Slash? And we can't get our pokemon to evolve? The lack of any progress on our lead's crappy movesets is really painful.

Revven

if we can evolve at level 36, there's still hope for slash

gen 1 slash would always crit, wouldn't it?

No, Crits are based on your speed so unless you have really high speed, Slash won't always crit. It only always crits with like Persian or something equally as fast.

CassSept

45k and rising, this is closing in on the most popular twitch channel!

So hype. What now, I don't remember the order exactly, Pokemon Tower right?

Koren

I'm honestly still amazed that they've been able to accomplish any sort of complex movement that requires precise directions, given the input delay and trolls.
Indeed. Just entering a building (such as the Pokemon Center, as they just did) is a great success per se.

That being said, I don't think there's so many trolls. When they exited the town on the left, there was 90% of right, and almost no left. So most people really wanted to return to the pokemon center.

There were nearly no up too when they stealth-pass the trainer just before the town.

Indeed. Just entering a building (such as the Pokemon Center, as they just did) is a great success per se.

That being said, I don't think there's so many trolls. When they exited the town on the left, there was 90% of right, and almost no left. So most people really wanted to return to the pokemon center.

There were nearly no up too when they stealth-pass the trainer just before the town.

Most of the trolls are probably asleep right now.

Articalys

HAHAHAHA I knew it

I knew that people spamming 'down' to try to move around the girl were going to walk them out of the pokemon center

again, I don't know how they do anything complex with that delay

Doesn't really matter if they heal or not. They respawn there anyway.

I wonder if most know that they need to go to Celadon first though.

Also they're not that overleveled.

Top Bottom