• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Jay Leno being the only pokemon that can damage isn't the worst. Levelling him up is probably the best thing we could do right now. Raticate with hyper fang and bubblebeam would be our best pokemon

trixx

It definitely gets a lot more difficult when there isn't a clear objective. I expect a lot of people want to go fight Gary.

Yeah that's the problem. Some might want to face gary now, some want to go to 4th gym and some probably want to go to the hideout. I think you have a choice of doing the hideout or the gym. Not sure though haven't played in years.

Box

If they catch any more Pokemon, it's just going to make it that much harder to pick up Lapras who will be very useful for this run. Anything else they buy at the mart is likely to be tossed or wasted.

Also, the Pokedoll strat is never going to work. If they use it or toss it before that one specific battle, they'll have to go all the way back to buy another one. Rocket's hideout won't be THAT hard.

If they catch any more Pokemon, it's just going to make it that much harder to pick up Lapras who will be very useful for this run. Anything else they buy at the mart is likely to be tossed or wasted.

Also, the Pokedoll strat is never going to work. If they use it or toss it before that one specific battle, they'll have to go all the way back to buy another one. Rocket's hideout won't be THAT hard.
Good thinking, towards the gym it is.

trixx

i agree with this

I can't wait for Lapras.

Unfortunately, Lapras means no getting rid of the Helix fossil for Omanyte

I wonder if pidgeotto and charmeleon at level 100 will be enough to beat the entire game.. I guess the stream may eventually agree to blunder to a low-level route and grind up one other mon, but I can't imagine anything successfully evolving. I'm kind of bewildered that 2 evos happened already.

Top Bottom