• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Try a different image hoster that goes up to 10mb?

Meh, sounds like work.

hp6AYac.gif

Never been more proud of chat. We wanted to get to misty so bad.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I am imagining this with Dragon Quest Monsters and the monkeys trying to breed a monster, only to breed their strongest monster into a basic lvl1 monster, losing all their progress.

frequency

Interesting idea but I find it actually very boring to actually watch. I'm jealous of those who are having fun with it. It seems really fun in concept.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I sure hope they don't try to release their most powerful Pokemon. Did people attempt to do that before?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I sure hope they don't try to release their most powerful Pokemon. Did people attempt to do that before?

The majority of people are actually playing together. To release it, you'd need to put it in the box and then release it. Not enough trolls for that.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Well obviously. I guess people aren't evil enough to do that then.

Toma

I can't see this actually getting to Surge, the coordination needed to use Cut on the bush will probably be way too high.

They tackled harder tasks already. And on 100 tries, one will work. This monkey mass wont give up, and eventually they'll succeed.

Toma

They are never getting past Misty at this rate.

They managed to decide to go grind some more. 5 levels more and they'll beat misty.

Actually throwing away all items would be smart, then they'd always cancel out of that item menu in a fight.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I like how it's a serious commentary on humanity.

Collectively, we're pretty much so retarded we can't play pokemon.

Toma

I like how it's a serious commentary on humanity.

Collectively, we're pretty much so retarded we can't play pokemon.

You are misinterpreting it.

Together we can overcome each others weaknesses and still become the pokemon champion because of our flawless ability to work in a team.

Top Bottom