• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Staryu down, but sadly Starmie killed everything else.

FqerCCR.gif

Svafnir

This is my favourite thing ever. So so hilarious. Anyone wanna bet on how long it will take to finish the whole game?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
"We gotta grind, so either go to Misty again or to the left. We cant do both."

Deep.

pikablu

This is such a weird and intriguing idea. It would be nice to see people actually working together to play instead of people spamming though.

This is such a weird and intriguing idea. It would be nice to see people actually working together to play instead of people spamming though.

The majority ARE working together. That's how they've managed to get a single badge and half way through Misty. .

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
ABBBBBBK C is not the hero we need, but the one we deserve.

Toma

I mean, I was eating breakfast too!

I am sure there are people here watching this 5h+. I have it running for 2 hours now, and will likely have it running another 7 hours until my shift ends.

Nooo was editing another gif and missed the Pidgey evolution. Sad face.

(edit) hahah so many spammed "b's" to try and cancel the evolution, all in vain.

ElFly

Twitch lag means the evolution has completed by the time anyone sees the animation. Trolls have just got to spam B along with start non-stop I guess...

Trolls would know when an evolution is coming, tho.

It was even said in chat.

e: text speed = slow

good job

RedShift

Uh oh guys, things are going bad. time to whip out the secret weapon

Go, MOON STONE.

Holy shit that sand attack paid off.

Top Bottom