• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

CassSept

Wow I missed it, can't believe we managed to evolve it.

BTW, I popped into the RNG stream and it's hilarious, the bot accidentally deposited Charmander and now has only level 7 Magikarp. They're in Vermilion.
KuGsj.gif

Pigeot's best attack is quick attack, I don't think he's going to be terribly effective until a miracle happens and he gets the Fly TM or Double Edge's TM and uses them on Pigeot.

Pigeot's movepool is so bad

The Pidgeot is level 40 already. Erika's highest leveled Pokemon is lvl 29. It's gonna be fine. Don't you berate the MVP of this team.

RedShift

Was it just me, or did anyone else see a save state notification as soon as the evolution succeeded?

The guy running it saves whenever something significant happens. Which is good, otherwise the run would have ended when they did a soft reset with a b start select.

Ludovico

It save states periodically. They did have to load state once already.

Person running the stream is saving it in the emulator, just in case the game or his pc crashes.

The guy running it saves whenever something significant happens. Which is good, otherwise the run would have ended when they did a soft reset with a b start select.

Ahh, thanks. I see the start spam has been at it again, was wondering how involved the streamer is at this point.

Koren

I personally think the streamer intervened for Pidgeotto to evolve.
That would go against everything he's said before. Thus I don't think so... We don't even NEED a pidgeot to go on.

Wait, they deposited Char?

GET HIM BACK
They were talking about the random experiment, not this one, weren't they?

I see they fully mastered the art of hitting b when walking, the start menu is almost always closed as soon as it opens.
Most probably an effect of b-bots (there's the script in the google doc)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
That trainer wasn't even looking. What a cheat.

Wazzy

Banned
That would go against everything he's said before. Thus I don't think so... We don't even NEED a pidgeot to go on.

They were talking about the random experiment, not this one, weren't they?

Most probably an effect of b-bots (there's the script in the google doc)

Yeah he's still on the team thank god.

RedShift

Is there a dratini in the game corner in gen I?

They should definitely go for it if there is. Dragon Rage would be great against ghosts and they'd probably have a dragonite in a couple of days.

PBalfredo

So so so glad Pidgeot evolved. Now we just need to luck into improving the movesets of him and ABBY

If we could get Flamethrower on ABBY, we're in business

Top Bottom