• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Why does the stream keep freezing? It seemed to freeze right when cut happened, then resumed after as people kept chatting.

CONSPIRACY, MAYBE CUT WAS AN INTERVENTION ETC. (probably just lag? the timer keeps running though)

We spent 13 hours in the fucking cave.

If there was going to be an intervention I don't think it would be here.

DJ88

I was about to have a heart attack while the cursor spasmed around in the pokemon menu. Was expecting a menu close and direction change at any second

Why does the stream keep freezing? It seemed to freeze right when cut happened, then resumed after as people kept chatting.

CONSPIRACY, MAYBE CUT WAS AN INTERVENTION ETC. (probably just lag? the timer keeps running though)
Review the tapes!

ElFly

Who knows. The script that reads the input must be leaking memory or something.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
You do know there are cut trees inside the gym, right?

Also, if we black out, we have to get past the tree again.

Zetta

Finally in!...... then we're out again. Need to get a Bellsprout, remember having one in Blue and it just destroyed.

BlueMagic

Alright, gym time!
Amazing how the viewers keep going up.
EDIT: Oh man yeah this has trees in it! That and the fact that we are losing at least once are going to make this pretty much eternal.

No...
Celadon_Gym_FRLG.png

All those trees!!! God can't save us now.

Woah, I just saw they have a Pidgeot. How on earth did they keep the trolls away without canceling the evolution, especially with how big this stream has gotten?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Woah, I just saw they have a Pidgeot. How on earth did they keep the trolls away without canceling the evolution, especially with how big this stream has gotten?

The chat crashed at exactly the moment Pidgeotto started evolving.

Top Bottom