• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Finally we beat our nemesis the tree.

Just wait until we later in the game fondly remember our first boss the ledge, and our old friend, the tree.

swnHvvsV3CeT4tnVXoZAumfhX-2CM2x2g323LwM8PMpcTe6-maFlVkAIgwK-rc0hSqBO3XXnz4srXjaVmnYEfon5a-2vncqdoks3gF_kPQP3spT9fO4=s320

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
The best thing to come from all of this are the fanarts, I'm literally crying from laughing so hard over some of them.

And the worst thing is sleeplessness :p I wanted to go to bed, but now I need to wait how their gym run goes.

Moaradin

almost 50k watching still. This sure has blown up like crazy.

The crazy thing is that it maintains it's numbers super late at night.

Guys, I just realized... with Wing Attack gone the only other Flying-type move that Pidgeot can possibly learn is Fly. What should we do? =(

Toma

Guys, I just realized... with Wing Attack gone the only other Flying-type move that Pidgeot can possibly learn is Fly. What should we do? =(

Finally train up that Hypno.

Top Bottom