• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Cyrano

I wonder if there's been research done for a threshold on how many people can get something done on the internet before it descends into outright tomfoolery.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Alright, as a casual observer of Pokemon, what's a Moonstone and why is it so important?

In actual Pokemon gameplay, it's an item that allows you to evolve certain Pokemon.

In this run, it's meaningless has he doesn't have any Pokemon that need it, but people liked that the chat kept picking it when it didn't need to be used so people are now sad the joke is dead.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, as a casual observer of Pokemon, what's a Moonstone and why is it so important?

It's the only way by which 4 Pokemon species (Nidorino, Nidorina, Clefairy, and Jigglypuff) can be sold, and there's only 4 of them in the whole game with no way of getting more.

Ivan 3414

Whats this talk about the moonstone?

Basically every like 3 minutes during battle or in the overworld they'd open the items menu. They only had a moonstone and a fossil. This amounted to spamming messages saying "NO YOU CAN'T USE THIS HERE"

They tossed the moonstone, apparently.

trixx

its for evolving pokemon.

It was funny becuase in battle it does nothing and oak says ^. It would happen like every single battle because people will say "DOWN"

I wish everyone collectiively wanted to win this.

ElFly

Think the chat is going too fast and Red is collapsing.

He is starting to turn around in circles far too often.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Think the chat is going too fast and Red is collapsing.

He is starting to turn around in circles far too often.

Yeah, but I am convinced this works itself out eventually. If there is NO progress, people will lose interest, and once its down a few thousand viewers, the others will be able to make some progress again.

Finalow

RIP moonstone. this ain't fun anymore.

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

Top Bottom