• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

ohfODMv.jpg

I wanted to say "at first I thought it was a blurred out penis"....but I know damn well that is a tree.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
My new avatar is awesome!! Tons of great looking Pidgeot card art to choose from, and this is still my favorite :)

Grizzo

So unlucky though, if she was up one more square they could have used her as an obstacle to get easily into position in front of the tree

You're right, but then the trolls would have spammed the A button and we'd be in an endless conversation with her, I can imagine it now, hahaha

Still... it would be better than the mess we're in at the moment :/

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
We need Mega Pidgeot. I'm thinking 133/130/125/120/120/151 base stat spread, probably Gale Wings as an ability, with access to Extreme Speed?

Grizzo

I maybe get the trolling thing...

but at the same time I don't get it.
Without the purpose of trying to progress the game, this would be unbeleivably boring to watch. The goal of getting far makes it interesting.

So for the trolls who don't care about progressing....isn't this boring? Like hours spent just typing "down"?

Unless each troll is a drive by and then leaves...

Some people said there might be Troll bots in the chat (which would be even more preposterous, I mean why would you get into the hassle of doing that?).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope Game Freak sees this Twitch and makes something to commemorate Pidgeot. POKEMON CENTER PROMO!!! I SO want a Pidgeot plush!!

Mistel

Banned
We need Mega Pidgeot. I'm thinking 133/130/125/120/120/151 base stat spread, probably Gale Wings as an ability, with access to Extreme Speed?
Totally required at this point, pidgeot will probably carry the whole team. Unless we do some grinding.

I maybe get the trolling thing...

but at the same time I don't get it.
Without the purpose of trying to progress the game, this would be unbeleivably boring to watch. The goal of getting far makes it interesting.

So for the trolls who don't care about progressing....isn't this boring? Like hours spent just typing "down"?

Unless each troll is a drive by and then leaves...

Most of them are likely drive by's, although there might be some that linger around longer than others.

So after these two trees are cut, are there any more times that cut is required to progress? I don't think there are anymore. Of course there's anyways strength and surf looming in the distance.

Gardex

Pokemon Red/Blue is the 2nd most watched game on Twitch at the moment.

Not only that, but it has more than 3rd, 4th and 5th place combined(Heartstone, Titanfall and WoW)

So after these two trees are cut, are there any more times that cut is required to progress? I don't think there are any more. Of course there's anyways strength and surf looming in the distance.

I can't remember if waking up snorelax is mandatory but I believe it was and I think you may have to use that from the inventory. Can't remember, but it'll basically be the same as using cut.

Top Bottom