• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

mclem

9cV06Yq.png
Other than the hitmon issue, isn't it also the case that Abby is immune to release now? On which note, are there any HMs that Pidgeot can learn? Other than fly, of course.

I'm calling it now.
the Pokemon blue stream is slowly catching up. At which point this social experiment will turn into the most important race of our lives.

Grizzo

We're averaging one badge per day, which is pretty damn good.

That's why I said yesterday that it would take like 11 days top to beat the game. But then, I realized that those "Cut", "Gust" and "Leer" moves probably won't cut it anymore when we're against harder trainers...

Toxi

Banned
Other than the hitmon issue, isn't it also the case that Abby is immune to release now? On which note, are there any HMs that Pidgeot can learn? Other than fly, of course.
There's no issue with the Hitmons because they're optional.

Pidgeot can only learn Fly, sadly.

jman2050

That's why I said yesterday that it would take like 11 days top to beat the game. But then, I realized that those "Cut", "Gust" and "Leer" moves probably won't cut it anymore when we're against harder trainers...

On the bright side if we even get to the end that means we have stuff like Surf, Strength, and Fly, all of which are at least acceptable end-game moves.

Who gets them is of course the important part...

We're gonna have to change party members eventually, or suck it up and find a place to grind. That's going to be a real challenge.

Pidgeot is the Jeigan of this game. It's powerful, but it can't carry us through the game.

Masked Man

I said wow
My friend from college showed me this. She joked that they've managed to progress further than she has in any of her own games, haha.
Still, though, I can't believe they've managed to get this far!

Kimaka

They got through the cave, got Pidgeotto to evolve, cut the trees blocking the gym, and defeated the gym leader. I've missed so much.

Oh lord now it's hole gym? Please. At first it was oh we'll never get past any gym leader. Then Bill. Then the cliff. Then the cave. Then cut trees.

We did all that, and more.

No we will get past anything the game throws at us.

Top Bottom