• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

linko9

I can't believe these eevee-lovers. At least let us try to get a water stone first; if we can get a water stone, I'm fine with getting eevee. Otherwise it's a huge inconvenience.

I can't believe these eevee-lovers. At least let us try to get a water stone first; if we can get a water stone, I'm fine with getting eevee. Otherwise it's a huge inconvenience.

Look at this monster who actuallys want to evolve Eevee instead of keeping it as is.

Grizzo

On the bright side if we even get to the end that means we have stuff like Surf, Strength, and Fly, all of which are at least acceptable end-game moves.

Who gets them is of course the important part...

Surf is awesome, I used to teach it to my Blastoise and basically destroy everybody with it. Fly is great too. Those are some quality moves! We might make it through (if we manage to use them, haha).

We're gonna have to change party members eventually, or suck it up and find a place to grind. That's going to be a real challenge.

Pidgeot is the Jeigan of this game. It's powerful, but it can't carry us through the game.

Yeah, having Pidgeot at level 43 and others pokemon at level 13 or 17 is too unbalanced. I agree with you, but who knows what the other 51 000 people on the stream think about this. Maybe after we get our ass whooped too many times, they'll agree on some grinding time!

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, they're actually putting in a lot of collective effort to get Eevee.

Let's see if the same effort can go towards getting a Water Stone without losing every last bit of money. They still need a Surf Pokemon, and if any casualties happen whilst on the PC I will blame it on thy Eevee.

PBalfredo

Go team Eevee. We need more pokemon on our team that can pull their weight. Pidgeot cannot carry everything by himself. If there are PC shenanigans in the future, oh well.

mavs

Oh well. The chances of getting Surf and beating the game were pretty much nil anyway.

I hope they deposit and release Pidgeot.

entremet

Jolteon is god tier in Gen I especially due to how Crits work. Too bad they used Tbolt on Rattata. Tbolt on a Jolteon would've made this super easy outside of caves and ground types.

I really want to see how long it's going to take everyone to get past this:

suaL1bX.png

Good god. This will take at least a week.

Gruco

Banned
Yeah, no ability to get the right stone, other free pokemon competing with the slot, need to go back to the PC deathtrap if it doesn't work. Crazy that people want this so much..

Top Bottom