• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Stoof

Pfft, people thought the moonstone was a god. Only a false idol meant to steer us off the spiraling path to salvation.

lt519

This is outrageous, would love to see it done with other games as well. No way they finish, at least not until everyone loses interest. I watched them run in circles in the mart for 5 minutes then gave up.

BlueMagic

WTF

SOFTWARE UPDATE INCOMING?
IS HE TAKING OVER?

Oh man just when I was about to go get some sleep.

EDIT:
Staff Turbo Thegunrun: Hey guys, we're pausing the chat for a second to switch /twitchplayspokemon to a dedicated chat server. This will help with the lag you guys have been seeing!

ALL HAIL HELIX

Toxi

Banned
Straight to Saffron we will go, to Saffron we will go, hi-ho the dairy-o to Saffron we will go.

WAIT BREAK TIME WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

This is outrageous, would love to see it done with other games as well. No way they finish, at least not until everyone loses interest. I watched them run in circles in the mart for 5 minutes then gave up.

We've defeated 4 gyms in 4 days with an ever growing number of active members. So...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Eevee brought forth this based server change.

EDIT: Also, 5 mins at the mart was nothing. We spent 11 and a half hours getting past a ledge.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Dedicated chat server and subs only chat.
I don't know how to feel about this.

Chris R

I still think it should just average out the commands every .5 seconds or whatever but that would make this whole thing too easy.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
There is no need. It's obviously widely inefficient. There is a reason leaders and the chain of commands exists.

It's only inefficient because of the lag.

But I was being tongue in cheek anyway. :p

edit: looks like they're switching to a dedicated chat server, that'll be crazy awesome. :D

Seiru

Banned
Thegunrun: sick subtrain, but we'll be turning subs mode off soon though
» don't think we're leaving it like this ^^

Top Bottom