• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Blue stream is in the part qhere they have to cut the tree.
Do we have the gif/vid of when that happened on the red stream?

I wanna see reactions of when it happened.

ampere

Charmeleon got released?! Noooooo

RIP
yS6DnwD.jpg

The retarded AI talk has left me wondering... has there ever been any kind of pokémon trainer AI competition? I mean, something that'd let you program an algorithm with inputs such as active pokémon, active effects, already known moves and abilities and then duke it out against other AIs, possibly with randomized pokémon a la battle factory.

I have always wished for good AI. Closest thing to it was the AI in Pokemon Stadium games. They actually switched out if there was a bad matchup. An ideal one would remember what moves you've used and act accordingly. And switching out of bad situations.

Who is gonna cut then? They will need to teach it to oddish

Also leaving pokemon in the daycare would have been a good idea since theyd level up no?
they tried that. It's like ledge 2. Plus we don't have the money to pay for it.

Oddish or Dux is what you want to get rid of.

Before this game will be beaten, the entire roster will be released multiple times.

None of these 6 will make it all the way to the final four

GoodlifeX

A lot of correlations could used between this twitch stream and political systems.

20 percent trolling
60 percent completely insane
20 percent actually trying

Resulting in madness and achieving things that shoud have taken 1 percent of the time and effort.

LProtag

Oh my god, the things that happened while I slept.

I wish that someone would capture video/gifs with the chat in it too. It's kinda boring to see what's happened and not the reaction to it.

ampere

What if they release Pidgeot... it might become impossible to complete the game without grinding low level areas endlessly.

Revven

Lapras is the only one capable.

Do you realize what you're asking of us?

We have to go back to the PC before Silph Co. to... deposit someone. We lost Abby and Jay Leno last time we were near that dreaded PC, do you think we won't lose a single casualty this next time!?

It's just not worth it.

(To clarify, you can't get Lapras in Gen 1 with a full party. It doesn't deposit Lapras into the PC for you like in the remakes or in Gen 3-6).

plake

Oh my god, the things that happened while I slept.

I wish that someone would capture video/gifs with the chat in it too. It's kinda boring to see what's happened and not the reaction to it.

Heh, the reactions to the pokemons released were 40 k people spamming nooo and such. It was impossible to read a line because the chat scrolled so fast.

Do you realize what you're asking of us?

We have to go back to the PC before Silph Co. to... deposit someone. We lost Abby and Jay Leno last time we were near that dreaded PC, do you think we won't lose a single casualty this next time!?

It's just not worth it.

(To clarify, you can't get Lapras in Gen 1 with a full party. It doesn't deposit Lapras into the PC for you like in the remakes or in Gen 3-6).

I'm laughing so hard.

Top Bottom