• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

cHinzo

We tried to give Eevee the Fire Stone. Teached Oddish Cut instead. :'D But in the end we managed to get the Eeveelution too.

backlot

Do you realize what you're asking of us?

We have to go back to the PC before Silph Co. to... deposit someone. We lost Abby and Jay Leno last time we were near that dreaded PC, do you think we won't lose a single casualty this next time!?

It's just not worth it.

(To clarify, you can't get Lapras in Gen 1 with a full party. It doesn't deposit Lapras into the PC for you like in the remakes or in Gen 3-6).

Not worth it? The alternative is never finish the game.

entremet

I saw a Pokemon Blue speed run as a palate cleanser to this nonsense and boy those Strength puzzles in the Indigo Plateau will be their downfall, if they even make it.

All this Pokemon Gen I stuff makes we want to play the game again :(

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
This is the greatest thing on the internet. Watching people constantly going nuts in the chat is incredible

Neol

If they train flareon and teach it a physical move (Body Slam in best case scenario) it might be worth it otherwise rip abyy ;-;

Good grief. This stream is like an atom bomb colliding with a continent of five million people suffering from Tourette Syndrome.

I can't stop watching.

Mistel

Banned
Anyone have a map for this?
pokemon_team_rocket.gif
This maybe will suffice?

I need a Pidgegod in my avatar would you mind please?

Merino

Why the hell did Oddish get caught?

There weren't even any pokeballs around. Are you really telling me that they went out to get pokeballs when everyone knew that we had to save a spot for Lapras?

Last time I watched was when they beat Erica and managed to leave the gym.
So now they released Abby and Jay Leno. Replaced them with Oddish and Eevee.
And... They actually managed to evolve Eevee into Flareon?

Anything else I missed?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Last time I watched was when they beat Erica and managed to leave the gym.
So now they released Abby and Jay Leno. Replaced them with Oddish and Eevee.
And... They actually managed to evolve Eevee into Flareon?

Anything else I missed?

They bought drinks from the vending machine.

Codeblue

Its gonna faint and then Pidgeot is gonna eat all the xp. Pidgeot is gonna Jeigan the party.

At this point, our only hope is to probably keep Pidgeot overleveled because God knows how long it'll be before we actually manage to catch something that isn't Oddish.

Gardex

Sucks that all the pokemon are dead, because Pidgeot is now soaking up all the exp from sub 20 pokemon that the other guys could've beaten

Top Bottom