• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Neol

Thanks
KuGsj.gif

Edit: Wow any footage of them releasing the starter? Sounds funny as fuck, I want to see reactions

CRY EVRY TIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4rjWIGQ8YA

Grizzo

Oddish learns Solarbeam at level 46. So IF we can make him reach that level AND forget one of his moves to learn that, it might be really useful, since Solarbeam is a really powerful move.

(but yeah, the chances for that to happen are pretty slim, I guess)

cHinzo

Oddish learns Solarbeam at level 46. So IF we can make him reach that level AND forget one of his moves to learn that, it might be really useful, since Solarbeam is a really powerful move.

Coulda take the first slot, but it already got replaced by Cut. Doubt our team will learn new moves.
T_T

That'd only happen if we manage to release Pidgeot. It's taking up all the valuable from everyone.

Sianos

That'd only happen if we manage to release Pidgeot. It's taking up all the valuable from everyone.

> release Pidgeot
> so we can grind up Oddish for days

These are Bad Ideas.

I still say using the meta strats for the daycare is the best option. Think of it as practice for Ledge 2.0 before Victoey Road.

I guess they did it. Some how.
Got an Eevee. Wasted money on Pokedolls and a Fucking Fire Stone.
Trying to evolve Eevee ended up depositing the Helix Fossil, and releasing both Jay Leno (Rattata) and Abby (Charmeleon).
Gave up on evolving Eevee.
Caught a fucking ODDISH!
Despair took over. People were ready to give up.
Somehow they managed to evolve Eevee to Flareon without throwing away the Fire Stone.
Flareon is still useless but that made people excited again.
Now they are trying to finish the Sylph Co. tiles puzzle without the elevator key (waste of time).

Me? I've jumped to the Blue Stream. lol

Please tell me they managed to give a freaking drink to the guard during all that. I was waiting for that before I went to sleep and couldn't wait anymore.

> release Pidgeot

These are Bad Ideas.

I still say using the meta strats for the daycare is the best option. Think of it as practice for Ledge 2.0 before Victoey Road.

We need Pokemon with other type moves NOW. After this is Pokemon tower and Pidgeot does exactly two things there: Jack and Shit.

> release Pidgeot

These are Bad Ideas.

They already attempted the daycare and eventually gave up. We need to grind SOMEONE. It doesn't have to be Oddish. But at the rate we're going, we're never going to get anyone to a decent level. Our only other option is to just keep catching new Pokemon.

Wiz

The Rattata has to go. It's a huge threat to progress...but I'm not sure if we can afford another trip to the PC.

Sianos

We need Pokemon with other type moves NOW. After this is Pokemon tower and Pidgeot does exactly two things there: Jack and Shit.

Since we need to complete Silph Co before we can complete the Pokemon Tower (since we used/tossed all the Pokedolls), we could've just gotten Lapras, who we need to comlete the game with Surf and Strength.

EDIT:

MOONSTONE ACQUIRED

DIG DIG DIG

Grizzo

Coulda take the first slot, but it already got replaced by Cut. Doubt our team will learn new moves.
T_T

I see... I like that Pidgeot is the rock of this team, but when it's at the expense of the other team members... we should try our best to level up the rest of our pokemon. Otherwise, we're gonna get crushed once Pidgeot gets taken out in any battle.

I'm not saying we should do that with every one of them, because obviously with 56 000 people controlling the game, it would be impossible, but just focus on another pokemon for some time... Just like what we did with Abby
:(

Limit

Moonstone returning is so creepy. It reminds me of that face necklace from Berserk that somehow manages to find its back into hands of Griffith.

Top Bottom