• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
TM07 teaches Horn Drill.

It's too bad none of our party learns it; overlevel something with Horn Drill in RBY so it outspeeds AI opponents and you have an OHKO machine.

Abby knew it could never take us the entire way. It was biding its time to leave, while grooming its successor (Based Pidgeot) to sweep in its stead.

If we're going to make a TTGL comparison, Abby is Kamina, and Pidgeot is Simon.

Wait, OHKO moves are like crit moves in RBY? Holy geez, too bad we dont have either.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So Helix is in storage and we still have the Anti-Helix in the party. The Helix has truly forsaken us, Abby was taken as retribution for our sins. Praise be unto the Helix, that It may return and save us.

Toxi

Banned
Wait, OHKO moves are like crit moves in RBY? Holy geez, too bad we dont have either.
No, they still have shit accuracy. You need to be faster for OHKO moves to work at all. RBY Rhydon would love Horn Drill to work 30% of the time (Especially if they weren't banned), but it's slow as shit so it works usually 0% of the time.

It's just nice because even with shit accuracy, our battles take forever anyway and OHKO moves solve that.

The RNG run died. Charizard got released leaving them with a level 7 Magikarp.
TM07 teaches Horn Drill.

It's too bad none of our party learns it; overlevel something with Horn Drill in RBY so it outspeeds AI opponents and you have an OHKO machine.
If you use x accuracy otherwise it is 30% hit :(

Toxi

Banned
It didn't happened because the PC but because Eevee corrupted chat's mind.
Well to be fair, it also happened because we lost our shit and ran out of patience trying to reach the Daycare.

And we're going to have to use the PC AGAIN to open a spot for a Pokemon with Surf. FUN. :cool:

(Boxing Ratata is also priority #1 when we have to finally use the PC. Dig is awful. Well it's a good move, but it's awful troll bait.)

Mistel

Banned
No, they still have shit accuracy. You need to be faster for OHKO moves to work at all. RBY Rhydon would love Horn Drill to work 30% of the time (Especially if they weren't banned), but it's slow as shit so it works usually 0% of the time.

It's just nice because even with shit accuracy, our battles take forever anyway and OHKO moves solve that.
OHKO moves would help there's a guaranteed one when we beat Giovanni, not that we have anything capable of learning it.

Oh my god I go to sleep for a few hours and the apocalypse happened, WE WARNED YOU ABOUT THE PC, WE WARNED YOU.

This is exactly what keeps turning me off from PC gaming. Constantly having to worry about releases, deposits, input congestion etc... I don't have time for that. I have a life, go to gym, and have Charmeleons and Rattatas to take care of.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

imagine if we had a Charmeleon with Slash...=(

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
It's quite amazing because we've done the stretch between Rock Tunnel to Erika surprisingly quickly and then bam, after Erika everything completely fell apart.

WE CAN'T EVEN LEARN A SINGLE DECENT MOVE AND YOU THINK WE'LL BE ABLE TO OVERWRITE DIG

Eevee and the firestone incident happened.

Anth0ny

i went to bed at 5am

20 minutes later THEY FUCKING RELEASE ABBY AND JAY LENO?

jesus. have these guys ever played pokemon red before? spoiler: you don't really have to think about it too hard. just press a. I've finished the games countless times with a level 76 charizard and a level 2 pidgey with fly. there is NO possible circumstance where it's worth it to mess with a pc during a run like this.

they can still do this with a ridiculously op pidgeot but it's going to be a lot tougher...

-Horizon-

It's quite amazing because we've done the stretch between Rock Tunnel to Erika surprisingly quickly and then bam, after Erika everything completely fell apart.

WE CAN'T EVEN LEARN A SINGLE DECENT MOVE AND YOU THINK WE'LL BE ABLE TO OVERWRITE DIG

Humanity became arrogant.
Our Lord Pidgeot will bring the great flood to cleanse the world of these Eevee worshippers.

BlueMagic

rBKFUP6.png

trixx

Blue streams objective now is to head to pokemon tower they have poke dolls, looks like they will pass red stream, once they get out of celadon of course

Top Bottom