• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Sianos

I wonder how this would compare to attaching a random number generator to the controls.

The random number generator stream ended when it accidentally released Charizard, its only Pokemon with attack moves, leaving it stranded with only a level 7 Magikarp with Splash.

Timeaisis

I wonder how this would compare to attaching a random number generator to the controls.

Yeah, it's being done. It's super fast and nothing really happens. The difference here is that at least some people know what to do in context. In a menu? We probably should close the menu. Near a door? We probably should go through (or avoid) the door. RNG has no context and just does random things constantly. I watched for a couple of minutes and got bored pretty quickly. In this case Red has a semblance of sanity. It's like watching him fight with 60,000 inner demons at once.

Koren

There's a random run.

It has spent days in the first town, had a very high level starter, and released it. Now it has a sub-10 level magicarp. And it's still worlds before the first badges.

And it has run for ten times the collective mind run.

Anustart

The plan in action:
FVj4N14.png

Zabant

Oh boy..some of these reactions.

Flareonfags are to blame for the death of ABBBBBBK(

They knew there wasn't enough room for another fire type, so they released him.

What we needto do, is get the dox of every Flareonfag from tumblr or wherever, gather them all up and burn them alive like in Auswitchz.

It is the only way we can avenge our bro ABBBBBK(.

It is the justice he deserves.

This entire experience has been a microcosm of humanity, with RED representing humans.

Top Bottom