• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Majine

Banned
ibhkRqAsEN3JBL.png

SOON.

hodgy100

The Start spamming really makes this unwatchable. I hope they have some measures to prevent this in future streams.

the only real way to prevent it would be to detect users that only press start, but then more advanced bots will be made that trow in other button presses so it isnt obvious.

You cant just prevent the use of start as it is needed at times.

Zabant

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX FOSSIL ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Don't forget to ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your DUX ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Helix sacrificed itself to get Pidgegod back. Do not berate Helix like this.

It had to after the biblical blunder of allowing the false prophet Flareon to get Abby and Jay Leno released.

It was simply insuring continued belief in itself.

Limit

All kidding aside, the real reason for viewer increase is the ratings magnet that is Flareon Its just silly to think that people are tuning in for a mere bird or a fossil.

Seiru

Banned
the only real way to prevent it would be to detect users that only press start, but then more advanced bots will be made that trow in other button presses so it isnt obvious.

You cant just prevent the use of start as it is needed at times.

They could just make it so that it only presses start if enough people try at once.

The variable for this number would be called trollThreshold

dhonk

Someone should set up one with that Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal romhack. I'll try but I don't think I'm smart enough to set it up.

Okay, I haven't watched since last night.

You mean to tell me both Abby and Jay Leno were released, we somehow got stuck with fucking FLAREON, Digrat is back, some Oddish wandered its way into the group, and our Lord and Savior Helix Fossil has been deposited?

Please tell me I'm wrong.

Timeaisis

You mean to tell me both Abby and Jay Leno were released, we somehow got stuck with fucking FLAREON, Digrat is back, some Oddish wandered its way into the group, and our Lord and Savior Helix Fossil has been deposited?

These are dark times.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

We caught an oddish...dont ask.

I wish you were wrong

Thaster

So I missed a ton of stuff the past couple of days! Would someone kindly give me a brief summary of what went on?

What's with all the hate against Flareon? Why is the helix fossil so revered?

Top Bottom