• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

We got past route 22 and Rock Tunnel in "anarchy mode". We can do that easy if we put our minds to it.

Whats hard about rock tunnel or even route 22 compared to this section?

We are talking about precise movements in a long sequence where one mistake sets you back to the beggining.

It's going to be the same with victory road.

The streamer would need to take over. This democracy system seems to make it possible without outside intervention.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Meh, I prefer the old system. Oh well.

I can't believe they are still in here.

Democracy go through the maze in 2 tries earlier. That's how we got the lift key. Now we need to get through again to make it to giovanni so we can be slaughtered and realize we need to grind up drowzee.

Toxi

Banned
We don't need one, we will go south from Lavender all the way to Fuchsia over the piers
This looks fun.
600px-Pokemon_RBY_Route13.png

Azuran

Banned
#TeamDemocracy has failed without their false prophet leading the way. Time for HELIX and anarchy to take over and show everyone the right way.

Do not fear. You guys can still be saved.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So at first it was simple. We were monkeys banging rocks together.
Then we discovered a fossil and religion was born.
Then factions broke off into separate religions.
Then we founded a government, and those factions are competing against each other.

When do we get to repealing obamacare?
You know, when you put it like this, it's amazing how similar this little experiment is to the real world. There are even Geodude suicide bombers and all!

So at first it was simple. We were monkeys banging rocks together.
Then we discovered a fossil and religion was born.
Then factions broke off into separate religions.
Then we founded a government, and those factions are competing against each other.

When do we get to repealing obamacare?

Our social evolution is very accelerated.. maybe by tomorrow afternoon we'll have transcended all conflicts?

Anth0ny

democracy mode doesn't even work

people need to accept that there's more trolls than legit players in the stream right now. I've closed the stream at this point, it's clear that no progress is going to be made until a couple thousand trolls get bored and finally leave.

Sianos

Chaining commands to solve the whole maze really defeats the whole purpose of the experiment.

Pausa buffering and counter mashing at least took some timing and coordination to pull off, one input to win is no fun.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

people need to accept that there's more trolls than legit players in the stream right now. I've closed the stream at this point, it's clear that no progress is going to be made until a couple thousand trolls get bored and finally leave.

Trolls dont get bored. They use bots.

Democracy isn't failing because of trolls. It's failing because people aren't accounting for the lag. Once people started spamming rightdown, it went much further. If downleft2right3 catches on, democracy will have the maze beaten easily.

Top Bottom