• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

DaBoss

They should really stop spamming it and think about it at times.

You've got thousands of people posting the same thing, another post of the same thing will not help.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Oh look, Misty. Hi Misty. *waves*

I've watched this too long. Got up to go to the kitchen and wondered how the hell I was supposed to make it through two corridors.

So true, everyone time I talked to someone today I would get frustrated because I thought their actions were random(Obviously they weren't). At one point I was wondering if could accomplish anything since my actions were starting to seem random.

This really does start to mess with your mind.

I am enjoying the funny images that come out of this. It is fun to watch but so infuriating.

hausaffe

Banned
HAVE YOU HEARD OF BILL?

can someone give me the status of the operation?
lvl? did we defeat misty?

what about the moonstone?

thanks

hausaffe

Banned
it's crazy that 13.5k people are on this stream.
this will never work out.

but i am worried about that moonstone... has it been tossed?

edit: we got another ratata? where did the pokeball came from.
maybe we will defeat misty in a week.

sinxtanx

it's crazy that 13.5k people are on this stream.
this will never work out.

but i am worried about that moonstone... has it been tossed?

edit: we got another ratata? where did the pokeball came from.
maybe we will defeat misty in a week.

Misty is already down, that was HOURS ago. Next step is reaching Vermillion PokéCenter.

hausaffe

Banned
thats terrible. that moonstone gave us hope.
but we beat misty AND got a new pokemon.

can't see how that happend but fck yeah. hallelujah.

edit: do i recall correctly that the caves are coming up? where you have to use flash?

thanks for any info. i sadly missed a lot.

how did we get the new ratata?

thats terrible. that moonstone gave us hope.
but we beat misty AND got a new pokemon.

can't see how that happend but fck yeah. hallelujah.

edit: do i recall correctly that the caves are coming up? where you have to use flash?

thanks for any info. i sadly missed a lot.

how did we get the new ratata?

In the patch of grass west of Cerulean. People were just screwing around and somehow Rattata got caught.

Cess007

I went out for lunch and other stuff and just got back. Seems like we're still at Cerulean city. Come on guys! We need to go to Vermilion!

Kriken

Misty is already down, that was HOURS ago. Next step is reaching Vermillion PokéCenter.

For whatever reason, I was thinking of the tunnel needed to get to Lavender Town was the path to Vermillion City. That tunnel's gonna be fun, it's the first one where flash is necessary to even see where you're going iirc.

Pat

The problem is that newcomers just don't know we have Misty's badge and that we saved Bill. That's probably why Red is confused and do 360s all the time. There should be some kind of "Checkpoint reached: Bill saved" under the stream that is updated sometimes.

But anyways, a lot of fun nonetheless.

The problem is that newcomers just don't know we have Misty's badge and that we saved Bill. That's probably why Red is confused and do 360s all the time. There should be some kind of "Checkpoint reached: Bill saved" under the stream that is updated sometimes.

Yea there should be some kind of announcement on the page, so people won't get confused on where to go.

hausaffe

Banned
I will now go to sleep but will let this stream continue ob my tablet. I will have the strangest dreams of my life. Good luck at anyone playing this crazy game of a huge fuckup. I believe in your powers of up and down. When I wake up, I would like to be in Vermillion City. If I wake up to see that old man telling me stories about bill, I dont know what I am going to do. Probably laugh and cry at the same time. Good night dear input comrades.

Brak

If you don't know where the game is at, why would you type in a command? It's all griefing.

hausaffe

Banned
6x pokeball. that is a miracle. this game man, this game.
i also thought the music would never become annoying. boy was i wrong.

Brak

Progress marches on. Lt Surge will stomp us completely though.
Winning battles should theoretically be the most doable part of this experiment. Twitch can grind till the team is unstoppable no matter how bad the inputs are. Navigation is much more problematic.

Top Bottom