• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

and if we were still stuck there today right now because they were literally impossible without intervention I'm sure we'd all still be enjoying ourselves and contributing, yeup

What are you talking about?

We got passed ledge with meta-strategy of nesting menus, and we got tree via luck.

here's our demise :'(

l0DraNi.png

Toxi

Banned
I knew we shouldn't have messed with a criminal badass like Giovanni.

But now he's gonna pay for fucking our shit.

(I seriously said "NO!" aloud when I saw it move to Whirlwind)

The fucking trolls in this are just ridiculous. The game is entertaining enough with people trying their hardest.

Why would you enter a direction in combat when you already are selecting gust. I just.

Bird Jesus was so close too :(

Evilisk

Then I disagree with the streamer.

Just because he started the experiment doesn't mean that he is right.

Just imagine if we had the democracy option during "The ledge", or "The tree".

The only thing I agree with altering is Safari zone so we don't have a limit on steps, due to the amount of inputs with how large the stream is it would be impossible.

I agree with Democracy being dumb if it were used at the ledge or tree, but equating the maze with either of those doesn't work.

Azuran

Banned
I'm in shock guys. BASED PIDGEOT has never let us down the way he did just now. Never.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
amazing fight. The bird has to carry the whole thing and almost did it on the first go.

How long is the trip from the pokecenter back to the boss?

Top Bottom