• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

PBalfredo

This is what happens when you pin your hopes on Pidgeot

Considering how much of a level advantage Pidgeot had that was a pitiful display.

iGvOVJPcW6Isi.gif

Never forget

DaBoss

lol, some of you are acting like we won't go back there and win. We got Pidgeot leveled up and leveled up Dux as well. We're gonna have a full team ready.

Azuran

Banned
For someone who has no horse in this race (I like both), the anarchists tend to whine more, or at least a few of them whine a lot.

We anarchist like to call it "protesting"

We're the new Tibet. We protest because we refused to live under this democratic ruling. We're just fighting for what we believe is right.

A-V-B

I can't believe how out of 3 options - Sand-attack was out of PP - we still choose whirlwind... twice!

The lag is so terrible at 100,000+ I had to believe it was true chaos at that point. Democracy wouldn't've helped either because the lag is so bad that the commands are delayed there too, and no one thinks ahead.

Shinypogs

I can't imagine we'll lose a second time with a fully healed team, even if almost everyone goes down in one hit. Dux + based bird can sand attack their way to victory at that point. Rage could still be problematic but I think we can power through.

plainr_

That was highly entertaining I must admit. I usually just stop by and watch the stream for a minute or two to see the current progress but I had so much faith in Bird I had to stay for a bit for the Giovanni match.

Yeah, democracy is really stupid. It ruins the point of the whole thing. I would rather see them in that maze for two days before beating it than I would see them taking the easy way out.

people who want democracy are kind of selfish, imo. They just want to be able to watch the stream and see progress. It's about the journey, not the destination.

Toxi

Banned
Pidgeot's too good for this bullshit

Fuck your fun, we had that shit in the bag, dammit.
that's the thing about this game: we all gotta be united

Remember when we spammed A like never before against Erika. Giovanni's victory wasn't a failure of anarchy. If was a failure of our unity. ;_;

Top Bottom