• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Codeblue

FRZrox0.jpg

Did Reddit just call the Joker and advice animal?

jediyoshi

Democracy sent us to the maze with their frontloaded commands, the average voter doesn't consider the twitch delay and there is no way to pausa buffer to compensate under democracy.

The only take away I'm getting from this is that democracy is as anarchistic as the "anarchy" introduced by TPP's interpretation of inputs, only more insidious because of the higher degree of deliberate screwing possible.

The hype weakened my faith in the helix.
please forgive me brothers, the false promises of democracy no longer cloud my vision.
FORGIVE ME MIGHTY FOSSIL GOD!

Meanwhile in Twitch plays Crystal
The 3rd day has finally past and we are currently in the ocean inbetween Olivine and Cianwood. Mostly slow because the twitch chat keeps on crashing and inputs kept on being skipped
Our party consists of AJ Butt the Pidgeotto(26), Spinarak(11), Ju the Meganium (35), A the Ekans(5), Koffing(14) and Krabby (20)
We also have a Togepi named Bam (11).

Edit: Also Ju is equipped with Miracle Seed. God Knows how we were able to do that

Sianos

The only take away I'm getting from this is that democracy is as anarchistic as the "anarchy" introduced by TPP's interpretation of inputs, only more insidious because of the higher degree of deliberate screwing possible.

Yeah, its easy for trolls to undermine democracy in various ways. Whether it be start9 filibustering or delibrate hijacking in ways such as a9'ing into a loop of dialogue or using the lag to input direction commands at the wrong moment.

Helix Fossil would want us to be free! For everyone to have a voice!

TheOGB

Banned
The 3rd day has finally past and we are currently in the ocean inbetween Olivine and Cianwood. Mostly slow because the twitch chat keeps on crashing and inputs kept on being skipped
Our party consists of AJ Butt the Pidgeotto(26), Spinarak(11), Ju the Meganium (35), A the Ekans(5), Koffing(14) and Krabby (20)
Eww

What is this? Amateur hour?

Toxi

Banned
Another victory for CHAOS AND ANARCHY!

Edit: Also Ju is equipped with Miracle Seed. God Knows how we were able to do that
Power up that sucker to level 100.

Not that I'm biased or anything.

Sianos

Democracy plz. Y'all can have anarchy later.

Fail a battle one time, commence command frontloading of a9's.

There's other streams if you want to remove most of the difficulty and chaos of the run.

I really think it does come down to the casual "looking for the on-rails experience" and the hardcore "more freedom but less direction" dichotomy of game design.

Top Bottom