• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Pappasman

CixivHk.gif

oh my god. that movie was fucking amazing.

mclem

Anarchy has to be clever in timing, using diversions to further to work of Helix Fossil.

First the False Prophet was cast away and The Keeper was rescued, and now the Helix Fossil, SS Ticket, and Nugget have all been rescued from Bill and the Domecracy.

the meta-narrative would make a great game in its own right

I'm thinking you could make something wonderful by chopping together clips of the Japanese version of the anime with appropriately-modified subtitles.

Kimaka

This is good. I was worried that we will be choosing democracy for every little thing. This seems to prove that it will only be used when we are really desperate.

Sianos

I'm thinking you could make something wonderful by chopping together clips of the Japanese version of the anime with appropriately-modified subtitles.

Hahaha that would be glorious, this needs to happen.

Once the run is over, Twitch Plays Pokemon: The Anime is released.

Eh this stream is so boring now that they changed to democracy. Kind of weird the creator would kill a good thing. Not going to tune in anymore

NTom64

Funny hearing DSP throw his regular tantrum about this because the Twitch chat is borked on his channel. He described the stream as "not real entertainment", "pointless", "full of mongoloids spamming" and it "harms twitch's business".

Then he blamed twitch for not having quality control.

I haven't laughed so hard since the path to the rock tunnel. Oh lawdy

Top Bottom