• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Sianos

We need to use democracy to get out of this maze. Its bullshit, we've been in this god forsaken hideout for 2 days. Holy crap.

Democracy sent us to the maze with their frontloaded commands, the average voter doesn't consider the twitch delay and there is no way to pausa buffer to compensate under democracy.

whitehawk

Banned
Funny hearing DSP throw his regular tantrum about this because the Twitch chat is borked on his channel. He described the stream as "not real entertainment", "pointless", "full of mongoloids spamming" and it "harms twitch's business".

Then he blamed twitch for not having quality control.

I haven't laughed so hard since the path to the rock tunnel. Oh lawdy
haha. Link to his channel?

Funny hearing DSP throw his regular tantrum about this because the Twitch chat is borked on his channel. He described the stream as "not real entertainment", "pointless", "full of mongoloids spamming" and it "harms twitch's business".

IT'S REAL TO ME DAMMIT

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
They released flareon? NOOOOO

Man this guy never stops WHINING

Madlib

There is literally no reason to go in the maze, yet with anarchy on that's where we go, so democracy is called to go the right way and get this over with start9 happens. The incompetence and hostage taking feels eerily similar to Congress.

That would require actual thought. Too hard.

image.php

Toxi

Banned
Jesus Christ

Everyone's so focused on spamming Democracy or Anarchy that nobody's actually trying to steer our character.

Kimaka

There is literally no reason to go in the maze, yet with anarchy on that's where we go, so democracy is called to go the right way and get this over with start9 happens. The incompetence and hostage taking feels eerily similar to Congress.

I don't think half the chat knows that we opened the door. The directions were split everywhere allowing for start9 to win and now we're back trying to navigate the maze.

Toxi

Banned
Hey I just want a rematch.
And as much as I love the chaos of the anarchy system, we're trapped in the maze again...
So we get out. We spent three hours trying to learn Cut and eight hours trying to walk in a straight line, I think we can get out of the maze.

edit: Hey, we're already out! Look what a bit of perseverance can do!

Who is DSP?

The overhead view is of Red in a maze
And you see what he's hunting a few steps away.
And the Stream takes a wrong turn and we're on the wrong path.
And the people all watching enjoy a good laugh.
Embarrassed with failure, they to reverse.
The course of those arrows already traversed.

Inside Red a voice was repeating this phrase:

UP DOWN UP UP UP DOWN A A A RIGHT B A B B DOWN LEFT LEFT LEFT B B B B B B B B DOWN DOWN LEFT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OCumWFBDU0

Talamius

Fishing for viewers. Don't oblige him.

Wazzy

Banned
That would require actual thought. Too hard.
Please keep that avatar forever. It makes everything you post perfect. DO IT.
So we get out. We spent three hours trying to learn Cut and eight hours trying to walk in a straight line, I think we can get out of the maze.

edit: Hey, we're already out! Look what a bit of perseverance can do!

You have high hopes. I can only hope the power of helix will allow you to be right.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Someone NEEDS to dub his gameplay commentary over footage from this.

ampere

The lesson to take away from all of this is that the false prophet led the stream to democracy and his punishment was that anarchy returned and the false prophet was sacrificed for his hubris.

And then Red proceeded to get stuck in the maze again even though we have the lift key.

Top Bottom