• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Toxi

Banned
Meanwhile.: Giovanni taking another break:

1365984477764.gif

Better luck next time, Twitchkids.

tumblr_lf6x6bOq801qg6wk5o1_500.gif

mclem

Tomorrow's input overhaul ought to be interesting.

I'd keep democracy, but make it a finite resource. Something like you earn five minutes of democracy for every hour of play, up to cap of sixty (an hour long enough to slog through Safari Zone?). That allows it to be there when it's needed, but vastly discourages overuse.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Ha ha oh God fuck

I heard the Pokemon Center sound in my earphones and it took me a second to realize "Wait, there's no Pokemon Center in the Rocket HQ..."

And then I just started laughing.
Hahaha, I can only imagine your face. When it happened I watched Red starting to spin, and I thought "Wait, what's happen... Oh. Shit.".

I laughed too. Anarchy is the best.

Shingro

Man, Flareon doesn't know how lucky he is to have escaped this nightmare of an adventure.

Truly, he's having the last laugh, probably laughing hysterically somewhere looking down from a hill

Brashnir

Man, Flareon doesn't know how lucky he is to have escaped this nightmare of an adventure.

Truly, he's having the last laugh, probably laughing hysterically somewhere looking down from a hill

I'm gonna hit you with something:

The game uses an overhead view. It has been from Flareon's viewpoint the entire time.

MarkusRJR

I can't seem to enter the chat. It just has the loading circle going forever and ever. Is this a common twitch problem? I've tried refreshing and multiple browsers.

Sianos

Go democracy to ditch the stupid rat.

Trolls would hijack the vote and release all of our key party members.

Democracy attempts to put the experience on-rails for the casual crowd, but in reality it just gives greater power to trolls and dilutes the experience. Suport freedom, support Helix!

Trolls would hijack the vote and release all of our key party members.

Democracy attempts to put the experience on-rails for the casual crowd, but in reality it just gives greater power to trolls and dilutes the experience. Suport freedom, support Helix!
No, it's anarchy that has fucked us over. We haven't really had trolls interfere with democracy AFAIK. Ninnies who can't compensate for lag, yes. Trolls? Nah.

PBalfredo

Oh and let's not level up our pokemon or any thing before a rematch. Lets just pin our hopes on Pidgeot, spend hours getting to Giovanni and flip a coin. I'm sure Pidgeot won't whirlwind us to failure this time.

Top Bottom