• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

0xCA2

In my opinion, its the voting that has severely delayed progress. People are more concerned with filibustering and sabotaging than uniting and forming meta-strategies.

Here's some Let's Plays if you want a walkthrough under a single banner.

That was true when there was no voting system, too. There are several examples of things coming together but that doesn't at all represent the majority of the stream. Most of it was randomness or different groups trying to screw eachother over. That also delayed progress then.

I can't seem to enter the chat. It just has the loading circle going forever and ever. Is this a common twitch problem? I've tried refreshing and multiple browsers.

Yea I had that problem for a while too. I just kept refreshing and eventually it worked.

Or you can try restating the browser a few times.

83513510f7ba7e53d8dc0a71f7852c42.gif

Trey

Oh and let's not level up our pokemon or any thing before a rematch. Lets just pin our hopes on Pidgeot, spend hours getting to Giovanni and flip a coin. I'm sure Pidgeot won't whirlwind us to failure this time.

Probably a safer bet to level up through wipes than attempting a dedicated leveling session.

mclem

Oh and let's not level up our pokemon or any thing before a rematch. Lets just pin our hopes on Pidgeot, spend hours getting to Giovanni and flip a coin. I'm sure Pidgeot won't whirlwind us to failure this time.

At some point they need to suck it up and sit in some grass for a while.

Ideally after they get Lapras, 'cause then they can bring Pokeballs and get some reserves lined up.

Sianos

No, it's anarchy that has fucked us over. We haven't really had trolls interfere with democracy AFAIK. Ninnies who can't compensate for lag, yes. Trolls? Nah.

The start9's, steering Red back into the maze, forcing an a9 loop into the Rocket Grunt.

Democracy only has accomplished the maze, which Anarchy was a step away from twice before interference kicked in. It's a lack of faith and perseverance that is driving people to change the experience to be more casual and on-rails.

Trey

How do you figure? There are grass patches right outside of town and no slide panels between here and there.

I perhaps worded that wrong. Trying to take down Giovanni through wipes is probably a safer bet than trying to level up pidgesweep through training and taking Giovanni on. Just from a coordination standpoint.

MarkusRJR

So I'm playing one of the many other clones and it seems they only list 1/4 of my commands in the movement history. Are my messages not reaching the chat or something? The fuck?

Our voice is lost within Someone's PC. We can only sit and watch man succumb to fate.

Insaniac

This would honestly be so much more enjoyable if there wasn't so much start button spam. every 3 seconds start button and then wasted inputs on the damn menu

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
it's taken me about 7 hours to catch up on what I missed in the 7 hours I Was asleep over night..

seems it was a big night, flareon out, the maze FINALLY beaten, and now an attempt at giovanni (Caught that, amazing fight) I kinda like when nothing happens for 24 hours! less to catch up on lol.

Drain You

I haven't felt this emotionally involved in a stream since Siglemic was attempting the WW. This stream prompted me to go back home grab my 3ds and restart. Pidgey shall remain on my team the entire game.

So I'm playing one of the many other clones and it seems they only list 1/4 of my commands in the movement history. Are my messages not reaching the chat or something? The fuck?

Twitch blows sometimes you just have to refresh the page two or three times for things to work correctly, sometimes try logging out and logging in to Twitch as well.

bon

I don't like this democracy/anarchy system. It was more interesting when they were constantly struggling in chaos with no hope for reason.

Top Bottom