• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

seafoam islands... Sabrina and Giovanni's gyms... Rocket Hideout... Victory Road...

lmao
PokemonGif.gif

Psyduck at the end is perfect lol.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Lets try an easier game. Twitch plays Dragon Quest (SNES version). I think they could actually beat that one if they don't manage to start a new game.

edit: this one has the fatal problem that if you "quit" the game, it asks you to reset.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
There's a delay between when the chat log shows up on the Stream and when the commands happen. I dunno why half the internet is sitting there shooting from the hip when putting the chat on slow-mode would probably help with some of the stupidity a little.

Yes, I am "NO FUN ALLOWED."

There's a delay between when the chat log shows up on the Stream and when the commands happen. I dunno why half the internet is sitting there shooting from the hip when putting the chat on slow-mode would probably help with some of the stupidity a little.

Yes, I am "NO FUN ALLOWED."
The chat is in slow mode.

Toxi

Banned
OMG they have been stuck in the Cerulian area for almost 12 hours. When will they get to Lt. Surge!?
They actually made it out. Now they just have to teach something cut, cut down the bush in front of the gym, and solve the trash can puzzle.

That last one might take a while.

megalowho

Watching this for the first time, mouth agape. Can't believe they made it this far and caught a full team of Pokemon, the struggle is relentless.

Boogiepop

Stream owner just gave a mandate - 23 minutes to learn Cut, or he's (presumably) going to assist.

Let the countdown begin...

Oh damn. How long has it been since they picked it up? Either way, it's probably for the best to establish a precedent for eventually stepping in on stuff like this.

Damaniel

Banned
Oh damn. How long has it been since they picked it up? Either way, it's probably for the best to establish a precedent for eventually stepping in on stuff like this.

They've been at at for an hour at this point, or nearly so. I'd rather the owner leave the stream alone and let the group get it figured out. Even it if takes... FOREVER!

Boogiepop

They've been at at for an hour at this point, or nearly so. I'd rather the owner leave the stream alone and let the group get it figured out. Even it if takes... FOREVER!

I agree this one isn't too bad and they can (and hopefully will) probably work it out. But as people have mentioned things like rock pushing are going to be very, very tricky, and Safari Zone is pretty much impossible.

emb

Best for watchability and retaining viewers, but I actually wish the whole thing would just be left alone. Just as an experiment to see how long it ends up taking.

If it keeps going after this, I think it would actually be cool to have 1 minute of sub only chat every hour or something.

Top Bottom